Article Could LeBron James be an NFL Star?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

in the NFL u rarely run in a straight line fpor more than 10 yards.

Then again, that may be the only route Vernon Davis can understand, and it still works for him.

LeBron probably is probably faster when he doesn't have to dribble, so I'm gonna say...YES!

He wouldn't have the shake, but he'd be able to catch the balls thrown higher due to his jumping ability and size

There isn't a chance in hell Lebron runs a 4.92
laugh.gif

If he had stuck with football through out high school and college, I could easily see Lebron having developed into a NFL caliber WR or TE.

He could probably make it but he wouldnt be a star they'd move him to Tight End or Defensive End.  I do think some guys like  Nate Robinson or Kobe Bryant couldve been a star skill position in the NFL

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

He could probably make it but he wouldnt be a star they'd move him to Tight End or Defensive End.  I do think some guys like  Nate Robinson or Kobe Bryant couldve been a star skill position in the NFL
You think Kobe's frail body would have been a star skill position in the NFL but not Lebron? What position would Kobe play? If Lebron had focused on basketball, he would have made a decent tight end or wide receiver maybe, maybe even a linebacker

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

You think Kobe's frail body would have been a star skill position in the NFL but not Lebron? What position would Kobe play? If Lebron had focused on basketball, he would have made a decent tight end or wide receiver maybe, maybe even a linebacker

I could see Kobe being a reciever. He obiviously wouldnt be a frail if he played Football. He would have to get to around 215-220. I could see him being mentally tough enough to handle the NFL and he has a great work ethic.

I dont think they'd put Lebron at Wide reciever. He's too big (6'8 260) They would look at him say he'd can put on another 20 pounds so lets put him on the line.

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

I do, Kobe has way more shake/wiggle/hip flexibility than Lebron.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

^ are you tryng to say hes slower than that? Cuz if so your outa ur mind. Dude probably runs a 4.6 easy, if not much much faster.

Nah man. I was pointing out how ridiculous that time is. I agree with you. Bron running a 4.9 is a JOKE. 
laugh.gif

I think his 40 time is pretty irrelevant seeing he could probably run a respectable time with that long stride, but he's not that agile or sideline to sideline quick.

No way he'd play defense or a prominent offensive skill position in the NFL.

Yeah I think Kobe could make it in the NFL. Wasn't Kobe the fastest in the league few years back? It seems he always have a motive each off season (Get stronger, Get faster, lose weight... )

Iverson would have been great too. But to answer the original question, I think LeBron would do great in the league!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom