ARTWORK

Hey ppl, not trying to be anal here.....but since we are all graphically inclined, let's try to properly optimize your pic before uploading on tohere....what I mean is getting the proper resolution but keeping the actual size down. As y'all know is fairly annoying to scroll sideways just to look at1 pic.

Other than that, good works keep 'em rolling...

MS_MARVEL_3D_PINUP_by_star3d.jpg

MS. MARVEL

I hear you on the eyes, at least during drawing for me. Lucky it isnt important when I'm doing a portrait, but somehting digital like that would be wierdwithout eyes...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

I hear you on the eyes, at least during drawing for me. Lucky it isnt important when I'm doing a portrait, but somehting digital like that would be wierd without eyes...
happy.gif

i wish i could still draw! man im so jealous, my hand cramps up like no tomorrow, i tried to give it a go today.. within 4 minutes my palm started to ache likehell... =(

thats a hard question to answer lol. i guess its just everything around me. i try to capture simple images a lot of the time but i guess my moods, the music iam listening to at the time, books i am reading, and different events determine how i do the work itself.

Thank you for all the support and msg.s I've gotten....I really appreciate all the luv

I am just curious as in any body here who is FULL TIME working artist?

Originally Posted by MASARO

Thank you for all the support and msg.s I've gotten....I really appreciate all the luv

I am just curious as in any body here who is FULL TIME working artist?
i am!

Been painting for a few months trying to learn on my own. I think this is my 6th or 7th painting worked on it off and on for a month. I promised ir to some oneand its hard to let go. Any one know how to go about gettin some prints done.........

Back
Top Bottom