ARTWORK

a772565e4ea688aef717aba3e391194ff2b5c4a.pjpg
a772565e4ea688aef717aba3e391194ff2b5c4a.pjpg

check me let me know whatyou think

A portrait of my dad that I just finished.

12326ed3e222026903c81ff3dfd72f983cea16db.pjpg

I'm sure you guys know who did this
devil.gif
. PM me if interestedI'm letting it go.
dd61693b22250a83f0683ac9df8fd504f231d55c.pjpg

nice portrait, great use of the brush. only thing that bothers me a bit is in my opinion, the use of too much grey on the left side of his face is a bitdisturbing, just a thought.

Kaws? I suppose? How much does something like that run for?

Originally Posted by kalikidd24

Man I wish I could draw or paint...

You can, it's just like anything else. practice practice practice Lots of sick stuff, lovin the Eazy E sketch.

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by kalikidd24

Man I wish I could draw or paint...

You can, it's just like anything else. practice practice practice
Absolutely. As with anything in life, we are all limited by natural ability. HOWEVER, that does NOT mean you can't vastly improve on whatyou have. Those that have a passion for what they do, and pursue it full force are the ones that succeed in life. For example, if you take a naturallygifted/super athletic basketball player, and have him rest on his laurels instead of pushing to take his game to the next level, and compare him to someonewho's not nearly as good naturally, but has put in the time and effort to understand and properly play the game, the naturally gifted player WILL findhimself getting his *ss kicked quite frequently. Bottom line is don't worry about natural limitations so much, and work to maximize what you've got!

cool art work, one of them dudes looks like big pun a little bit, the older version.. keep up the good work brother

Yo EL, first off, been a big fan of your sneakers for a long time. I have a colleauge( sp?) who did a series of paintings by folding and stiching canvas anddifferent types of material onto a stretcher and then painting. With your sewing skills I think If you ever attempt an abstract piece using your other talentscombinded with painting it'd be ill. Nice work btw.

Back
Top Bottom