ARTWORK

Nice pics bro! I do painting I've been painting forever now.I've recently did some Murals for my school and I did a painting for my church nursery.

Here's a few things from my Sketchbook, nothing to serious.
This stuff is ink:

laugh.gif

These were some rhythm studies:

These are "abstractions" of some air jordans (you guess which ones
tongue.gif
):

Random:

A Painting I've posted here before actually:

Thats pretty much it, excuse the crappy camera, some things are a little blurry, and some the flash just makes em' look real flat. I'll post some moreserious stuff soon.

Thanks, and yes that's Lebron, and it's an oil painting that's 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 feet long. These are a few of my abstractions of sneakers, which iswhat I'm primarily working on right now. What I do is draw em', scan em', and clean them up a little in photoshop. These are the first of many, sothey're a little sloppy, I plan to make them much more clean-cut in the future.

Screwed up on the cement print
eyes.gif

Big up with Nhasato and everybudy keeping this thread alive!! I'll join everybudy with uploading more new stuff but for now I got my url for anybody whoseinterested...

Rollers' Studio

Enjoy!

imreally dirk, nice stuff all in all a couple of comments. Ink is hard to use, I'd suggest draw a couple of people live, cause that would help you improvethe form of your ball players.
The abstract Jordans are nice. Very good job!

ro22s great stuff as well. That picture is really good, post it in the photography thread ebay should have some better comments then myself.And gotta say thatthe painting with the ninja is dope. Especially the background, well done!

Originally Posted by nocomment6

imreally dirk, nice stuff all in all a couple of comments. Ink is hard to use, I'd suggest draw a couple of people live, cause that would help you improve the form of your ball players.
The abstract Jordans are nice. Very good job!

ro22s great stuff as well. That picture is really good, post it in the photography thread ebay should have some better comments then myself.And gotta say that the painting with the ninja is dope. Especially the background, well done!
Yeah, that's a good suggestion, thanks. And thanks to everyone else, I'll be posting more soon.

a27mf7.jpg

This is one of the many shoe paintings I've done in the past couple years, sorry for the huge pic

Back
Top Bottom