ARTWORK

Here are some of my older works, let me know what you guys think

*Edit... here's one a little more recent

you can do graphic design if you are good at vectors. but there is a wide variety of graphic design like commercial graphic designing etc. look into it.

really good work, you've got major talent... alot of people can "redraw" photos, images, etc.. but this original artwork takes serious talent nice job

388070_10150416977676695_664691694_8732063_1512483581_n.jpg

Some Very taletned ppl in here.. Great artwork.. enjoyed checking them out.. 

Here is my contribution.  I used to do nothing but landscapes,  then didnt paint for a long time, got back into it because I wanted an abstract/splatter painting.. then decided I wanted to do more, and now i have a pretty large collection.  had a few sell via facebook and what not, to friends and family, and had a few random request, but I enjoy hitting up the garage, blasting some music and seeing what the end result is on the canvas! 

For some reason I started doodling in the last half hour at work and ended up with this.

I guess deep down I want to be more artistic in 2014.

(I neither condone nor condemn the actions of this select group of individuals)

Cool Pieces everyone. ANy NTers having a show in or Around, RIchmond VA. I'm having a show FEB 8th come check me out

philippeprevil.com

Anybody mind checking my spray paintings out? Im on IG at kevgar10 do a variety of things, not just sneakers.  Thanks

Back
Top Bottom