ARTWORK

iejhc5.jpg

anyone know where I can get some reproductions on canvass of Banksy/pushead/futura/kaws etc....

Bansky and Futura - try ebay, people photograph their work all the time.  If your in LA, go to Venice,  theres a guy there who's photographs all of Bansky's work and sells them printed on canvas.
Kaws - type in Kaws Poster on google,  you can get a lithograph rerpo for pretty cheap

Awesome art work!! I wish I had that talent!! A hobby I would spend hours instead of sitting in front of the television... lol

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Awesome art work!! I wish I had that talent!! A hobby I would spend hours instead of sitting in front of the television... lol
I've said it before...Like anything in this world, if you practice and work at it, you will improve.  I used to say the same thing until I picked up a brush and became addicted.
If you don't try, then ya, you'll never be an artist.

FlawlessV- thanks for sharing, good luck on your upcoming show. 

eek.gif

Just clicked this for the first time.

Alot of really nice stuff in this thread.

Anyone have their own online stores?

Could use some nice artwork.

MASARO- clicked on ur link but it didn't work
FlawlessV- Your store is really nice

Thanks c4.  Btw nocomment6 has some really nice work, its not cool to judge a portfolio by one piece.
New painting I did for the 1 year anniversary of FooTraffik,  a sneaker boutique in Saugus, MA.
Just a little 12 inch x 8 inch quick deal.
75026a130f2f1285073896f342554c3c199d8861.pjpg

ALEXSEWELL.COM

really? I've been getting alot ppl telling that...but I checked and it's working...just to double check is "rollers studio".com (double S)

anyways I got some new stuff on the site (that I dun think I can post here...lol)
but here's some samples...
gdup-web.jpg

cheney-studies-copy_0.jpg

Like I said I got more new stuff on the site that I can't post here....lol-------> my site

^OK, that 2nd link worked. The first one went to rollersstiudio. Sick store and art!

Originally Posted by MASARO

really? I've been getting alot ppl telling that...but I checked and it's working...just to double check is "rollers studio".com (double S)

anyways I got some new stuff on the site (that I dun think I can post here...lol)
but here's some samples...
gdup-web.jpg

cheney-studies-copy_0.jpg

Like I said I got more new stuff on the site that I can't post here....lol-------> my site
Sick illustrations as always, still get alot of compliments with the print I bought from you!!

That latest painting, lol!
Got me on the "right" track!!!

Folks don't sleep on this guy, go check his site 4real.

Nice work every one that's posted... just got back in to painting mainly using acrylics on a cotton canvas... any tips would be appreciated or suggestion...

Nice work every one that's posted... just got back in to painting mainly using acrylics on a cotton canvas... any tips would be appreciated or suggestion...

Back
Top Bottom