"As a nation, we have got to apologize for slavery" Bernie Sanders

hell na, jews r racist af

aa is a dead horse, it was never supposed to help blacks, and it wont help blacks because even tho the black us population is less than 15% people are always going to argue we take up all opening positions because aa helps us so much 

Why AA?

Endorsing AA means thinking that minorities aren't able to achieve the same results on their own. Seriously, it's a form of racism/discrimination that allows those who put it into practice to massage their savior complex and feel better about themselves while pretending to help all these "poor, oppressed minorities."

And this is coming from a guy who's deemed a minority.
the whole AA is raciscm logic never made sense to me. ndorsing affirmative action means acknowledging that black people aren't achieving the same results NOT because they aren't skilled enough or qualified but BECAUSE of racism and discrimination. I could give a f*** about anyones savior complex. We wouldn't need AA if the system wasn't built on racism. I'm black, a college graduate, an engineer and my resume is stacked. I'm more than qualified for the job im doing and i prove it each and every day I come in. If I got this job because of my resume or because I'm black doesn't really matter because I AM qualified. And guess what my money is just as green as the white guy in the office down the hall from mine. 

Last edited:
Affirmative action benefited white women

Not too big on the term minority. I'd rather identify with my group because I've come to realize all these other groups give no ***** about blacks but love to piggyback off our ****.

That's why I get so annoyed when these young black folks with platforms start speaking for other causes when these Jews start funding them.

No no no black lives don't matter...its alllllll lives

I think this movement should've been phrased "Black Lives Matter Too" Society loves to paint us as the animals they want us to be and making white people the victims. Should I be more politically correct? I don't wanna be labeled a racist :nerd:

Not too big on the term minority. I'd rather identify with my group because I've come to realize all these other groups give no ***** about blacks but love to piggyback off our ****.

That's why I get so annoyed when these young black folks with platforms start speaking for other causes when these Jews start funding them.

I think this movement should've been phrased "Black Lives Matter Too" Society loves to paint us as the animals they want us to be and making white people the victims. Should I be more politically correct? I don't wanna be labeled a racist
nerd.gif
I think leaving off the "Too" makes it stronger. It kinda sounds like the younger brother who wants to hang out with his older brother's friends. "I wanna come tooooooooo" We don't need anyone else to give us permission to join the club of x lives already matter.

Nah..Black Lives Matter. End of discussion.

Last edited:

I think this movement should've been phrased "Black Lives Matter Too" Society loves to paint us as the animals they want us to be and making white people the victims. Should I be more politically correct? I don't wanna be labeled a racist :nerd:
I think leaving off the "Too" makes it stronger. It kinda sounds like the younger brother who wants to hang out with his older brother's friends. "I wanna come tooooooooo" We don't need anyone else to give us permission to join the club of x lives already matter.

Nah..Black Lives Matter. End of discussion.

And then it was twisted not to our benefit which killed the momentum that it had. Gotta play the game how they wanna play it w/ your own spin on the rules. If we had some strong media on our side then the phrase would still hold power but we don't. We scream "Black Lives Matter" and the media shows the world Black Americans looting and destroying property as if to say "See, they don't know how to act, they're selfish......" Painting the picture that we are treated w/ respect and dignity but we are just savages who don't care and a burden on this country.

Quote:

An apology isn't enough?

An apology is words. Words mean nothing.

An apology is as useful as the trash some dude in Zimbabwe is tossing out right now.

They owe. The only apology is giving us the reparations we've BEEN owed.
Would you say you owe reparations to other groups of people that America has wronged? As an American you have let/are letting this stuff happen. If you had to pay a reparation tax so that people of Native American descent could get $1,000,000 each as a reparation for basically being wiped out would you be down with that?

This is not saying that you also shouldn't receive a reparation, but if we are wronging rights then we can't just pick and choose though.
Won't even bother to answer that question because that's not what the topic is about..

Just going to spiral into some side convo full of deflections. We're talking about reparations for African-Americans, not addressing anything else.

And that is pretty much what you're trying to say, or you wouldn't have tried to steer the argument into a different direction in the first place.

Last edited:
**** no bein income tax exempt would be a monetary compensation fool, u still have to work
And you should have to work. Earn your keep. What happens when that handout is gone? If you haven't invested in stocks, bonds, property or businesses, you'll have nothing to show for what was given. I'm against cash because there are too many of us that will give it right back to the Whites and Asians. I prefer no income tax because if you make 60K, you keep 60K. As someone who has freelanced, I can tell you that it makes a huge difference seeing no taxes taken out weekly although you will have to pay the IRS back at tax time.
Endorsing AA means thinking that minorities aren't able to achieve the same results on their own. Seriously, it's a form of racism/discrimination that allows those who put it into practice to massage their savior complex and feel better about themselves while pretending to help all these "poor, oppressed minorities."
And we aren't as of right now because we aren't the gatekeepers of universities and Fortune 500 companies. If there wasn't any AA, there would be black people at any of these places. I've worked at a Fortune 500 company where I was literally the only black person on my floor among hundreds of employees. In the time I was with the company, I can count on one hand how many black people I saw. That's why we need AA. The state of California eliminated AA after the OJ verdict to get back at the black community and since then the number of black students at its universities has plummeted. All you need to do is look at UCLA's most recent freshman classes for proof.

Well some of you clearly don't get it, not paying income tax is essentially the same as receiving a check from the govt, only difference is one is passive and one is active, but both boil down to having more liquid cash in your pocket/acct, which I agree, in most cases would be exhausted quickly and meaninglessly, as in, without much to show for it besides material things that won't last and the enrichment of other communities.

What you do get is that what needs to come out of a reparation type program is the potential of setting up something that will be sustainable to benefit future generations.

The most obvious answers seem to be small business or education, tho those are certainly not sure things. Really need to think of cause/effect as well as logistics. Best way to incentivize things is by financial means, but that doesn't mean it must be liquid, too much risk at putting it to the wrong use IMO.

Back
Top Bottom