smh.gif
C'mon Rilla Juelz has some SERIOUS substance
Raindrops
eek.gif

Jealousy
Seen A Man Die Freestyle
etc etc
Don't sleep on him as an MC

^ The problem is that those songs of substance are few and far between...

He can be real and introspective at times - and he's good at it when he does - he just doesn't do it enuff...

kanye just has great/better production...thats how he can get away with songs like "Drunk and Hot Girls" IMO

Juelz FTW!

Just last year Chicago had over 600 caskets,
Man, killin's some wack %!!#.
Oh I forgot, 'cept for when Ns is rappin'...

Yeah...you can say 'Ye has substance...

i never was a fan of juelz, then i heard him say

Now I'm back to ride this horsey like YEE HAW
YEE HAW, EE AH GIDDY UP NOW
TO THE SOUND OF THE TOUCHDOWN....AYYY, I just scored a touchdown
YAY!

indifferent.gif
i vowed to myself never again after that

i cannot believe the two are being compared, have i lost my mind when i say kanye and ellz arent even in the same ball park, not even the same leaguel, ye winsby a landslide and a half...shame

I mean...I hear you Leonidas but I dunno...Ye' made Roses, Spaceship....hell College Dropout....all decent enough lyrically W/O the beats.

Its a pretty good comparison...
I'd say off raw skill/talent, Juelz
Like he's lazy and I feel that if he wanted to get back to how he was spittin, it wouldn't be anything, but Kanye's probably a little better at themoment.
But in their respective primes, I'd say Juelz.
This has nothing to do with albums/musically, but just at spittin.

I hate when ppl say Kanye has substance and quote a couple of bars from a song or even a verse where thats the topic. Dude jut touches on subject he only has ahandful of song with real substance. For the longest he has been tryin to align himself with Common, Mos, n Talib as conscience rapper when he really isnt hehalf way with that

Jesus Walks
eyes.gif
(Trust this was more for the money than you think)
All Falls Down
Spaceship?(I might be reachin I just like da song)
His verse on We Can Make It Better
what those 2 bars bout doin girls dirty n then havin nothin but daughters in We Major
ummm Everything I Am
His joints before CD thats the only real stand out qualifiable 1s
I Wonder(loosely)
We Dont Care
Diamonds
At the moment even tho Im a fan of dude I cant think of much more

kanye

because exactly as Cage said....juelz spits with substance far too rarely (but he IS damn good when he does it)

i mean i can turn on kanye and hes talking about real $$*!...."apologize" anyone?

Kanye talks about "Real $!%%"??
"I'm the fly Malcolm X, buy any jeans necassary"??
Thats just idiotic and disrespectful . . . I guess it all depends on your reality.

I used to like juelz back in the "From me to u" days. but lately he hasn't impressed me. kanye takes the W on this one. i just feel kanye morelyrically. he has some real s*** to say. has been more consistent.

oh ok

lets play this angle

juelz compared himself to mohammed atta

Well, i don't know if you've ever read the articles that The Source did with them back then... He compared himself to Atta inthe sense that he would die or do whatever for the Diplomat family and what he believed in, similar to Atta and his religion... he said that he didn'trespect the fact that they hit the towers and had no intentions of following Atta in that manner...

as a matter of fact, the whole point of the whole "Taliban" label was to infer that they would take over Harlem and NY and die for the for what theybelieved in, just as the Sunni Muslims did in Afghanistan...

Look at how many other rappers compare themselves to serial killers, drug dealers, etc...

Back
Top Bottom