as a single man, whats da max # of women can you juggle?

bud, movies, dinner, tellies, random shopping, phone bills. ish adds up.

085A6E74-E005-4072-BA81-3C9A5FA2B428.gif

Shopping? Tellies? Phone Bills?

Oh my!

Shouldn’t be shopping. How you start it is how they’re going to expect you to maintain it.

You need to mess with grown women, who have their own place - no roommate. You’re in a different age bracket, b.

Never pay a bill, you’re not in a relationship with them.

In fact, going dutch is the rule. And if you want to be a gentleman, then just meet them at a coffee shop, bookstore, park...free **** b. You don’t know how it will end, for you to be spending money. :lol:

Ninja let me find out you outchea giving these girls the girlfriend experience in the beginning...you need to see if they’re even worth it first.

“The Sure Thing” - this is the one you can call at any hour and they’ll come through.
“The Main Squeez” - this is the one you invite to eat and have a cool chemistry with but you know nothing is coming of it
“The Potential” - this is the newest prospect. If things ain’t poppin, you dead her and keep it pushin. Sub her out at any time for a new one.

“The Sure Thing” - this is the one you can call at any hour and they’ll come through.
“The Main Squeez” - this is the one you invite to eat and have a cool chemistry with but you know nothing is coming of it
“The Potential” - this is the newest prospect. If things ain’t poppin, you dead her and keep it pushin. Sub her out at any time for a new one.

If you ain’t hitting your main squeez...you ain’t doing it right.

But yes. 3 at a certain stage in those descriptions is fairly accurate.

Gotta keep ones in towns you frequent too...In the wise words of Super Future:

“Depending on the caliber, put her on the passenger
Whatever time, wherever I was at
Look on the calendar, if we compatible
I have her flying whereever I'm at
Too astronomical, way too phenomenal
To not have her naked where I land
I got a second option, and fourth
And fifth one wherever a ***** staying”

Dude is trolling when he said be paying for they phone Bill's. Yall know that. It dont even make sense.

Last edited:
I know you dudes are still getting at him about the phone bills thing but son said he’s taking them out on shopping trips too.

I’m not paying a dime for a chick’s clothes unless they’re my actual girlfriend.

In college 3 when I got a big boy job I didn't have time or energy to keep a team. Became a numbers thing to me since

**** that what they talkin' about
I save a ho yeah
Yeah baby, what's up? you wanna get your nails done?
Come on let's go down to Lee and Kim Nail's
We can get your nails done, get your hair done
What about your kids? How many kids you got? Two?
Ah, that's cool, yeah we can go feed and clothe them kids
We can go down and get the hook up at Durant Square
Yeah baby I do anything for ya
Want you phone cranked on, I can get it cranked on to my name
Matter of fact I'll get you a cellular phone and a pager
We can get that package deal down there at Cellular One
Baby I'm here for you I got you

I’m doing 4 right now and I’m ****ing exhausted. Literally went on 2 dates on Monday and was ****ed up after the first one cause we got some Happy hour drinks and damn near flaked on the second one but got up with her. Sometime I feel like it’s not worth it just cause of what it does to your sanity but having a choice of box you want is lowkey priceless.

And ninjahood ninjahood dont be paying these broads phone bills. You think you the only dude they smashing? There’s another dude in the cut blowing they backs out and best believe they’re calling his phone with the service you paid for :smh:

**** that what they talkin' about
I save a ho yeah
Yeah baby, what's up? you wanna get your nails done?
Come on let's go down to Lee and Kim Nail's
We can get your nails done, get your hair done
What about your kids? How many kids you got? Two?
Ah, that's cool, yeah we can go feed and clothe them kids
We can go down and get the hook up at Durant Square
Yeah baby I do anything for ya
Want you phone cranked on, I can get it cranked on to my name
Matter of fact I'll get you a cellular phone and a pager
We can get that package deal down there at Cellular One
Baby I'm here for you I got you
he said DURANT SQUARE
:rofl:
if only yall who aint from the bay
knew how ****ing funny this is

Ninja no shade, I promise. How do you bring these ladies to your place with moms around?

I moved back home after college for a bit and I never even thought of bringing over a lady :lol:. My mom would not play those games.

How do you smash living with mom? Do you even bring that up?

Better question, when do you tell a girl you live with mom?

You gotta have the right type of woman to be friends with benefits with. In my early 20s, every girl I messed with was career-driven or going to college. They were the type that didn't want hand-outs. Also, I didn't juggle ****, **** that walking on eggshells ****. If one of them wanted to hang out, than I'm down, and if they wanted to stop messing around, I was cool with that too.

Back
Top Bottom