as a single man, whats da max # of women can you juggle?

bud, movies, dinner, tellies, random shopping, phone bills. ish adds up.
Phone bills and shopping...
200w.gif

U pay all 5 of their phone bills ? Family plan?

naw it ain't like that :lol:...you know most these boppers got simple mobile plans...after u mash one out real good for da weekend, if she pillow talks me into puttin mins on her phone, i ain't gonna really bat a eye..eff it.

its not like im perpetually paying for ol girl's plan or something.

“The Sure Thing” - this is the one you can call at any hour and they’ll come through.
“The Main Squeez” - this is the one you invite to eat and have a cool chemistry with but you know nothing is coming of it
“The Potential” - this is the newest prospect. If things ain’t poppin, you dead her and keep it pushin. Sub her out at any time for a new one.

yeah, this looks like s good template.

Tricking aside, how can you ever be too old as a single person to have joints on deck?

It just gets to a point where when you up there in age and all you doing in life is bagging **** and got nothing else going on.

naw it ain't like that :lol:...you know most these boppers got simple mobile plans...after u mash one out real good for da weekend, if she pillow talks me into puttin mins on her phone, i ain't gonna really bat a eye..eff it.

its not like im perpetually paying for ol girl's plan or something.
Your chicks have sidekick ids? :smh:

Say it ain’t so.

You’re like a deadbeat sugar daddy :lol:

c'mon b...u don't follow random thots on snapchSn & they alwsya screenshottin memes? most these broads got cricket/simple mobile plans :lol:
:lol:

I’m just messin with you dog.

Cricket mobiles have popped up in every hood around me the past couple years. For good reason too :rofl:

It just gets to a point where when you up there in age and all you doing in life is bagging **** and got nothing else going on.

Nah you’re doing it all the way wrong if you’re letting these chicks get in the way of your work or personal life

Nah you’re doing it all the way wrong if you’re letting these chicks get in the way of your work or personal life

I'm talking about as you age. If that's all you have to look forward to doing outside of work, then it just gets wack. I'm not gon be mid 30s, and 40 tryna keep a rotation.

Tricking aside, how can you ever be too old as a single person to have joints on deck?
I mean like doesn't it get old just smashing young women half your age at some point. When does one feel the need to settle down with one woman and start a family at some point

I feel like life is hollow when you get to an old age and you still acting like a young head

Ninja said paying for phone bills :lol:

Never in my life have I paid for a chick's drink at a bar. Let alone a phone bill. F is wrong with you dudes?

Have you never even took a girl out for drinks or are you saying you’ve never went up to a random chick at a bar and bought her a drink?

c'mon b...u don't follow random thots on snapchat & they always screenshottin memes? check their home screen... most these broads got cricket/simple mobile plans :lol:

No. All chicks have iPhones. Idk wtf wrong with the heights unless you messing with young chicks.

Only girls who have those BS phones are selling P.

You pimping?

Oh lawd

Ninja is pimping in the heights...

200w.gif

Why Hotels?? You don’t have the crib to yourself now? Or is that only in the winter time?

im a be real
if u was in ur mid to low 20's
i could see u paying a bill or something
but bruh
u in ur 30's
u turning into a sugar daddy
like no reason u should be paying any broad bill
at this age at least
also do they know about each other
or nah
cause i dont have the patience
or energy to lie and cheat no more
if the female dont already know what it is
then i aint wasting my time
its exhausting after u pass a certain age
females are exhausting
and i aint saying u cant go and take em out
but these **** got a damn limit
aint no way we doing dinner AND a movie
better be dinner and netflix
or a movie
and u eating the food at the theater
and it all better lead back to me smashing
we aint even gotta smash at each others house
we can get a lil motel 6 buss me 2 nuts
3 if i aint got work the next morning
and call it a day
This was a good read nawghty

Out of all my personal friends the 1 that juggles the most is 7 but he's not single, he has his main girl, 2 local side chicks, and then 4 out of town side chicks. Idk how he has time to sleep since he has 3 diff circle of homies that he goes out with to turn up with a lot as well and has a lot of other things going on on top of his roster of 7

Out of all my personal friends the 1 that juggles the most is 7 but he's not single, he has his main girl, 2 local side chicks, and then 4 out of town side chicks. Idk how he has time to sleep since he has 3 diff circle of homies that he goes out with to turn up with a lot as well and has a lot of other things going on on top of his roster of 7

You could have just said you have no *****es :lol:

I'm playing relax.

Back
Top Bottom