A's taking Shots at the Giants

pier49

Banned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eh. oh well. not like it isn't true or anything. it's all bay humor/bay love.

I'm a Giants fan and I still find it funny.

What I find even more amusing is how A's fans love to talk $!@+ about the Giants, but Giants fans don't care about the A's at all.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

What I find even more amusing is how A's fans love to talk $!@+ about the Giants, but Giants fans don't care about the A's at all.

Thats the truth.

Im so sick of hearing A's fans talk smack about Barry, the Giants and steroids when the fact is they wouldnt have beaten the Giants in 89 without them.

I thought this was the case too....until I caught an A's game in Seattle and a row behind an A's fan who spent 9 innings verbally abusing possibly the nicest fans in the world.

Originally Posted by dland24

Im so sick of hearing A's fans talk smack about Barry, the Giants and steroids when the fact is they wouldnt have beaten the Giants in 89 without them.

back to back to back series with the steroid brothers
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. I love how Giants fans always claim they don't care about the A's. There so proud of that wonderful stadium they have
laugh.gif
. I'll take atrashy stadium over trash on the field any day of the week. I want to see how all this plays out once the A's get a new stadium.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
everyone knows the A's franchise is lightyears ahead of the giants.
pimp.gif

yuh huh. pretty much. now if only the giants can get their average player age down to about 81, maybe it wouldn't be so bad..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

laugh.gif
. I love how Giants fans always claim they don't care about the A's. There so proud of that wonderful stadium they have
laugh.gif
. I'll take a trashy stadium over trash on the field any day of the week. I want to see how all this plays out once the A's get a new stadium.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yuh huh. pretty much. now if only the giants can get their average player age down to about 81, maybe it wouldn't be so bad..
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm an A's fan before a Giants fan, but I don't hate the Giants.
ohwell.gif
I grew up in the south bay so i'm thinkin that's gotta be why. i just never felt i needed to hate either one of them. but then again i'mnot that big of a baseball fan.

Back
Top Bottom