Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Somehow the employee and business fault cause the card declined. Gee makes sense to rampage after.
🤔 :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Ladies attacked. Sickening.

Latina mistaken for being Asian.

———————————————————————

Attacker arrested and charged.

Followup

“Thrill job”: be thrilled when pos is sentenced to death or extra long prison.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

👀

Never have watched entire Titanic movie.
Just never interested. This real story much more interesting.

Edit:

Last edited:
Followup

“Thrill job”: be thrilled when pos is sentenced to death or extra long prison.

This is depressingly bad. How crazy someone gotta be to kill an 8 year old child with her mother. :smh:

Release trailers:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNsWWFsBbbL/
👀

Never have watched entire Titanic movie.
Just never interested. This real story much more interesting.

Edit:

Followup: Fat Boy finally arrested.

History post: can go further by learning about the Japanese farmers, Filipino (and Latino) farm workers, etc in history of California Agriculture. Good read.

Roy Wood Jr. is always on point. So many gems he dropped in this podcast

-his analysis of what the consequences could have been for those two Black security guards who witnessed the Asian woman get attacked in NY and how he, as a Black man, would have to think twice before intervening because the police would arrive on the scene and possibly mistake him as the perpetrator

-"everyone's dealing with a semblance of pain and wanting to be heard. And there's a lot of resentment"
-"whose trauma takes priority first for there to be progress?"
-"there's a disconnect between how the past informs how people behave in the present"

What State think working in, Haole.
Mayor is a disgraceful **** for not firing repeat offender.
Shame.

Regarding the idiots who killed the woman's cat.

"Kids make mistakes"
"Kids will be kids"

I don't remember abusing animals as a kid.
If you're abusing animals then you were clearly taught wrong or have sadistic motives.

Dumbass can't even write with proper grammar.

Regarding the idiots who killed the woman's cat.

"Kids make mistakes"
"Kids will be kids"

I don't remember abusing animals as a kid.
If you're abusing animals then you were clearly taught wrong or have sadistic motives.

Dumbass can't even write with proper grammar.

"i have friends that are asian"

200.gif

i will say tho, people need to ****ing stop with this "justiceforponzo." i have a cat, i don't advocate for any type of animal abuse or any of that sociopathic behavior, but still screaming justice for a cat/dog is tactless.

"i have friends that are asian"

200.gif

i will say tho, people need to ****ing stop with this "justiceforponzo." i have a cat, i don't advocate for any type of animal abuse or any of that sociopathic behavior, but still screaming justice for a cat/dog is tactless.

RIP Harambe

Followup: Arresting all these repeat violent criminals doesn’t work when City has a complete jackhole of a District Attorney who fails to do his job. See next story.

————————————————————

Nobody reacted unlike this incident.

Back
Top Bottom