Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Man apprehended by security for allegedly masturbating at BLACKPINK concert​

E everysingletime
E everysingletime
E everysingletime
E everysingletime

TikTok videos rank Asians by ‘most toxic,’ see how you stack up​

856769543242121216.png

Back in Bangkok after a long time. Damn the pervert farangs wasted no time to descend on this country like locusts as soon as it started opening up to tourists.

I’m sure anyone who’s Southeast Asian or is familiar with the region can spot these dudes from a mile a way; they make zero effort to not look a certain way :lol:

I’d say the begpacker population is lower these days, now it’s tons of well-off Russians avoiding the draft all over Bangkok.

It makes me feel bad how condescendingly foreigners STILL talk to locals though…

YouTuber IShowSpeed accused of racism for repeatedly yelling ‘konnichiwa’ at Chinese World Cup fan​

Shock value morons didn’t have to resort to racism in the past, but these jackasses have legions of 13 year olds defending them. SMH.

Old white man came outta nowhere with this :stoneface: school already with the damage control canned BS non-apology too

Listen to all them folks laughing, audible approval of racism :stoneface:

Chinese who was confirmed to have Covid-19 at Incheon airport flees his quarantine hotel​

renderTimingPixel.png

For those that dont know, many countries (ex Korea, Japan, and US) have put restrictions on Chinese travelers due to how China has been handling COVID over there.

The Chinese government has asked countries to remove these restrictions but they refuse.

Chinese who was confirmed to have Covid-19 at Incheon airport flees his quarantine hotel​

renderTimingPixel.png

For those that dont know, many countries (ex Korea, Japan, and US) have put restrictions on Chinese travelers due to how China has been handling COVID over there.

The Chinese government has asked countries to remove these restrictions but they refuse.
They caught this fool and his wife. He tested positive but fled his quarantine to make a cosmetic surgery appointment...his 6th procedure in Korea. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom