Asics Gel Lyte III sizing/fitting???

Are those the style that has the split tongue?..Cause I've always wanted to order a pair but have never found a place that carries that style where I live to try on first..

you don't need to size up on these, just get your normal size, i always wear an 11.5, and got a pair of 11s and they fit decent, they aren't super narrow and pinch your feet, so if you get your size/half size smaller you should be ok. Asics has a roomier cut compared to Nike, it is more similar to New Balance and Saucony.

Yea gel lyte iii's have split tounges. Your local Ross should have them for $19.99...

I guess it's all subjective, but I've never had a problem with going true to size.

After a few wears, even a half size down feels comfy.

tried 'em on the other day cuz i'm looking to cop some blueberrys...

they seem normal length wise, but perhaps a lil' narrow if you have wide feet at all...

i'm still just gonna cop my normal size 13, i don't think they go any higher anyways.

i've never seen those all red nice kicks gel lyte iii's in a 13, been on the hunt for a hot minute now...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

tried 'em on the other day cuz i'm looking to cop some blueberrys...

they seem normal length wise, but perhaps a lil' narrow if you have wide feet at all...

i'm still just gonna cop my normal size 13, i don't think they go any higher anyways.

i've never seen those all red nice kicks gel lyte iii's in a 13, been on the hunt for a hot minute now...
smh.gif

pretty much the only chance you had was when they released..limited to 252 pairs and a nice shoe i bet no one wants to sell their 13

Back
Top Bottom