Asics Love?!? Where is it?

After missing out on the Cncpts release today, guess the shoe gods blessed me - just received the Ubiq x GT Cools from FedEx 
laugh.gif

As soon as I refreshed at 12 I couldn't find it for a sec, guess it must have really counted because I got to the page and sz 13 was OOS immediately 

doesn't make it right though.. it's just a maroon box with green paper. lol
If you have a bunch of people begging to be taken advantage of and lining up to give you their money then take them for all you can get lol

Last edited:
I honestly believe it has nothing to do with speed. I get ~100mb/s and struck out with a decent comp. You got lucky with a phone. I think cncpts/shopify allocates a certain pair to be sold during a time frame. Whoever is quickest to that time frame, gets it. My other theory is location, cncpts/shopify picks from a lottery of IP addresses attempting and bam, you get lucky.
same here just got new service hooked up and my speed is usually around 90-105, so its just timing and luck.

Every website every stores now. If limited release they sold out instantly when they release the page or tweeted, Smh.

Hearing not many pairs online (<80 of most sz) with 10.5 having the most (100plus) woke up late, missed an assist on a link and struck out  trying for a friend. Got too lit last night which hurt the assist but I may have changed my mind at last second and copped myself haha. Hearing they are nice, but there are more shops doing GLV coming up. Looking forward to the Commonwealth pairs. Not gonna sweat it. Resale is ******ed on these, shoes suck. Wake me when people are off runners again.

Quality of materials is on point. No glue stains or anything either. 4 sets of 3m ropes was a nice touch. I'm happy with my pair so far without having worn them yey.

were these asics really only limited to 350 like the guy at concepts said? they seemed like a pretty easy grab online if u were going for a size in stock

were these asics really only limited to 350 like the guy at concepts said? they seemed like a pretty easy grab online if u were going for a size in stock
Of course not. This tactic is so played out. LIMITED is such a garbage over used term. Nothing is really limited like that anymore. Shops use this term to create hype and make peoplw feel special because they copped a certain release. I didnt think people still believed this type of rhetoric snymore

Last edited:
It's

man I ran script at 11:59 and still came up empty handed lol. it was hard for me.

Do you know when are they releasing ? I heard sometime during the summer.
Supposed to be this month. Cant swing 180 for every damn GLV collab, so forwent these and gonna grab the CMON. They have a tan/khaki pair that may release nov/dec. The pair releasing soon is a Navy pair called "gemini" The suede and leather will be flip flopped between left and right shoe. I havent stopped by to see them, but my homie did and says they are fire.

Shops have used that limited marker forever. Most collabs these days are produced in decent quantity. Its marketing, RF aint the only marketing cat out there lol.

Shops have used that limited marker forever. Most collabs these days are produced in decent quantity. Its marketing, RF aint the only marketing cat out there lol.
concepts is one of the top boutiques around. these asics would have sold out without a story so it's kinda back to square one. I saw a lot of people flourish and a lot come up empty handed. I probably would've struck out if it wasn't for shopify that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom