Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got from oneness I was really unimpressed in person with these

Look different to me
I mean I don't think there is a grey version... Gucci pix mudguard/stripes etc.... look grey but you see on this one that it's not grey but light tan/offwhite....

I don't know about the blurry version tho... maybe a city pack! 

If you
No that's great, these are my firts asics, I'm an air max guy but thought I'd try out some asics
Gotcha. Welcome!

If you're looking for something wider, try the Gel Saga. They run wider for sure. 

The GLIII having the split tongue will be a little wider as well. 

The most comfortable, IMO of course, is the GLV. But that does not run wide, as it's designed with a neoprene bootie to give you that snug, sock-like fit. 

Gucci Paul's pics look like they were taken in a dimly lit area, thus making it look grey. I think they'll be that tan/off white color with toe box and side panels being grey gortex.

i think this pic shows their true color best

Last edited:
^If true, I dont mind waiting. So many releases lately. Plus with the holidays coming up, I can put more money towards gifts.

So where the hell are these GPS coordinates for the Bodega Joints? Hypebeast said GPS coordinates would be realeased Nov 8th for Boston....Trying to get my treasure hunter on and snag up this pack with the dope Asics :nerd:

Waiting as well.

If its around me by the Fenway area I'll try and grab them but if not you got it. :lol:

GPS coordinates will prob be in some beach area or in historical site in boston anyway i got men stationed in all parts in the city :D

Back
Top Bottom