Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Son you don't even know how on point those white GLVs are. Doubling up. Was gonna grab a pair of all white gl3 but wasn't crazy about the lack of a perforated toebox. These, on the other hand, and that cement outsole is the perfect extra detail. Other pic I saw on IG, the black GL3s on the bottom right look promising.

Are the suede/nubuck waterproof on the bodegas? Getting my pair today, but I would like to know before hand.

next morning, I assume they put up leftover pairs that didn't sell out in-store
Dang had notifications on bdga been waiting for a restock. Only saw they tweeted about the jackets ....o welz

Last edited:
for anyone that ordered the gw pack from bodega what did your package weight? Im trying to find out if they shipped both my shoes in one shipment since only one of my orders says fulfilled. 

mine is only 2+ lbs no way both shoes are in there. Wonder whats taking them so long to ship my second pair?
Yea if it's 2lbs no way both shoes are in there. My ups Quantum notification said delivery day was Tuesday, but no updates since Saturday.

Yea if it's 2lbs no way both shoes are in there. My ups Quantum notification said delivery day was Tuesday, but no updates since Saturday.
just shot them and email hopefully i hear back from them kind of wanted both to come in at the same time. They must have had a massive stock if they still haven't shipped them yet. 

He was asking if they are man not saying. But, I don't think they will be even though they say "exclusive to all undefeated chapter stores and undefeated.com" in the promo. These days we have to take it with a grain of salt when shops say exclusive.

Finally got a response from Bodega.

As was stated days ago, size 12 was not produced, size run jumped from 11.5 to 12.5.

BUMMER.

Hope I can get a 12.5 in both, the 11.5 is too snug I think, didn't like how the 11.5 fit with Midnight Blooms.

I suppose I can shut up about my disappointment that size 12 wasn't on the site now. Lol.

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom