Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone else not got their Bodega tracking yet? Mine still says unfulfilled and i bought them as soon as they dropped. Usually dont worry about these things but seems like people already got theirs.
Same I only got a shipping slip saying they made the tracking info. But I wouldn't worry large orders came in so yeah.

I'm a flyers fan.
smokin.gif

now that everyone has worn(worn) their geminis what is everyones final opinions? does the leather crease like sht or hold up okay? also anyone have any good on feet shots of them that might have swayed their decision to buy them? found a pair for a really good price but i never really liked them

Worn mine at lest 5-6 times still look fresh.

Go with the 12.5 100% All my other GLV are 12, but was forced to go up without 12 being listed and it's no problem. The width is definitely narrower than any GLV this year, I do have a little extra room in the toe box though, but nothing major. Overall good fit in the 12.5 and I have a narrow foot, if you have a regular or wide foot 0.5 up all the way.

12.5 it is!! Thanks for the reassurance. Now crossing my fingers I get both for retail somehow lol
Hate paying resale.

Walter..

Bodegas came in.  Quality is A+.  Definitely tighter than your average GLV but if I went .5 up from my regular size, the toebox would be dumb big.  I know it's been said before but stick with your GLV TTS.  I imagine these will loosen up a bit after a few wears as well.

hmmm considering I have Friday off and live down the street from the Undftd, guess the False Flags may have to be acquired..told myself I was holding out until those frag 1s, but..
Possibly keep us update if lines form Thursday? Don't wana drive from east bay earlier than I have to.

These are easily one of my top pick-ups this year, they're so crazy in person. To think I was going to pass until 10 mins from the drop
sick.gif
Awesome shots. That grey pair is seriously growing on me. I copped the tans and the windbreaker, but may need to snag the grey pair this weekend! 

I know the sizing was a bit confusing. I stayed to my true GLV size and they fit fine. They fit slightly tighter near the ankle, and they are definitely more bulky looking than my other GLVs, but not uncomfortable by any means. I think a 1/2 size up might work with the width and ankle fit, but be slightly long and roomy in the toe box. 

Idk how many people copped the windbreaker, which was a bit pricey, but well worth it. Just a very well executed drop.

So stupid that all these shops are still trying to push this "exclusive" bull****. We know bout cha

Last edited:
Damn...i wonder what resell is on these Tans. Didnt wanna drop the bread on both on release day. Had I known the greys would be easier to cop I wouldve gotten the tans first.

Back
Top Bottom