Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It's been a week and St.A has not shipped my MT order out. And i paid 18 bucks for shipping too. SMH

Since the sagas are leather lined should I .5 down from my DB size? The DB fits perfect with the leather liner

I kind of feel the same way.  Kind of just want one RF collab so I can be done with it.
That's a terrible reason to buy something. Just buy what you like and what looks good on you.
I've tried countless times in trying to buy a RF collab but I always end up missing out.  The sneaker boutiques that are in my area (Vegas) cater to their regulars, which is understandable, and online purchasing is always a gamble.  I'm not one to pay consignment store prices either, since I know that there will always be another pair releasing soon.

I do end up buying what I like, which is more on Jordan's since those hold more nostalgia for me.  But I like to have a diversified 'collection', and having just one RF collab would be satisfying.

I've tried countless times in trying to buy a RF collab but I always end up missing out.  The sneaker boutiques that are in my area (Vegas) cater to their regulars, which is understandable, and online purchasing is always a gamble.  I'm not one to pay consignment store prices either, since I know that there will always be another pair releasing soon.

I do end up buying what I like, which is more on Jordan's since those hold more nostalgia for me.  But I like to have a diversified 'collection', and having just one RF collab would be satisfying.
Is this for real? Have you really tried on recent RF releases? It is impossible to strike out. Unless your size is 4 or something? Almost makes me wonder if you are intentionally trying to hype these.

Last edited:
Since the sagas are leather lined should I .5 down from my DB size? The DB fits perfect with the leather liner

That's strange I sized .5 down too on DB but still a bit too snug/short IMO
But yea Sagas are usually always a .5 down
Might be a risk to go full sz down

Last edited:

Is this for real? Have you really tried on recent RF releases? It is impossible to strike out. Unless your size is 4 or something? Almost makes me wonder if you are intentionally trying to hype these.
Nope. Not trying to hype anything up. Don't see how you would think that, just stating my experience, and everyone's experience is different.

I guess I just have bad luck when it comes to online releases.

I hope you guys can cook on the woei's. They're flames. But i'll wait to see if they're going to hit the states.

lol, atmos prolly run out of ideas and just said screw it....let's make an all white shoe and put our logo on the back :lol:

Those atmos annis has a sample tag on it still. Think the final production will change?
I've heard these are the final samples. However, I heard very long ago that the atmos will be all GITD. Not sure if that happened or not.

Also, to people saying quality will be amazing...I wouldn't get your hopes up. Atmos quality has not been that great on the last few collabs they've put out. It's not bad, but it's nothing to write home about.

The tan pair someone was mentioning isn't atmos, it's a hand-made in Japan pair.

I'll try to keep you guys posted with what's happening on the atmos, but shops are usually pretty hush hush about stuff until a few days before release.

no prior issues with the Kith site? It's my first time buying from them..

I hope they don't charge you several times and then there's no order confirmation and then refund takes a week or two.. *cough" Concepts *cough*

only complaint people have is the slow shipping, and these have like 1500 more pairs than sage/rose golds...if you cant cop thats on you

Back
Top Bottom