Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody ever get on to diamondsupplyco.com? Copped the diamond gel lytes, and a t-shirt from kith but figured I should check out before looking at other shirts. All the XL's were gone at that point. Was hoping to cop from Diamond directly but the site has been down since before 11.

was able to score on kith but jesus did those things fly off the shelves. got the page to load once on diamond but couldnt get it to add to cart site is so crap lol man all shoe sites need overhauls

was able to score on kith but jesus did those things fly off the shelves. got the page to load once on diamond but couldnt get it to add to cart site is so crap lol man all shoe sites need overhauls
doubt the entire online inventor was made available

Aaron probably browsing eBay with a diabolical grin right now as the hype machine grows

Last edited:
Cooked on both sites.  
nthat.gif

Managed to cop the Sagas off of Diamond and the shirt I wanted. Damn Amex triggered a freaking Fraud alert I guess because I had just ordered from Kith. **** always happens at the worst times lol. Hopefully all that time wasted didnt cost me, even though it says my order was submitted.

copped on kith, wasn't hard at all. Kith's website is pretty good w drops. Crazy dude on my Twitter TL sold a pair on the bae for $385.. Either way I'm keeping mine, prob should have tried for the sagas too tho

I ordered one pair of each from Kith. One in black I ordered first. The silver I ordered second. Got a receipt/purchase confirmation for both.  Card was charged for both. A minute later I got the confirmation for the silver (ordered second). I still have no confirmation for the black. Is this an issue or should I be ok since I got the receipt for it?

I've had the gel saga in my cart for about 20 mins but there is no way for me to complete the order because it says there is "no payment methods" only gift card option to pay..... on diamondsupplyco any help?

got to hate those freaking resellers who seem to have their Ebay ad ready for posting as soon as they secure a pair.

Got through about 10min ago for the glv on diamond, still striking out on the saga though, I can cart other sizes but the one I need wont cart :frown:

willing to pay a bit of extra for a 10.5US Saga, but not that crazy to spend more than double retail.. that's just plain greed.. 
same here, I am more than willing to pay extra on a pair but damn! pairs not even out and they want to beat you over the head! Ill pay extra for some sagas but nothing crazy, especially since glv are the ones I really wanted.

Struck outta luck after having the sagas in my cart for an hour thanks to the "no payment methods" available on the laggy *** Diamond Co site... welcome to the diamond life, I guess

Back
Top Bottom