Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm assuming my Concepts order was canceled. I didn't receive an actual cancellation email, but the charge dropped off my card today.

The Hanon colourway/materials on a Gel-Lyte III or GT-II would be an easy decision - Poor choice to throw it on Onitsuka.

Camo pack saga's and gl3 are available for preorder on that euro site. No need to post links. 180 is ridiculous. Really want the sagas.

Camo pack saga's and gl3 are available for preorder on that euro site. No need to post links. 180 is ridiculous. Really want the sagas.
Yeah 135 euros is steep.  But then I think about the fact that dudes were paying $175 shipped for those terrible Cncpts GLiii and the Camo price seems justified hahaha.  Still won't pay that much for camos though, i'll take my chances and hold out.

Yeah 135 euros is steep.  But then I think about the fact that dudes were paying $175 shipped for those terrible Cncpts GLiii and the Camo price seems justified hahaha.  Still won't pay that much for camos though, i'll take my chances and hold out.

What's retail going to be on the sagas? 180 isn't looking THAT bad after all

What's retail going to be on the sagas? 180 isn't looking THAT bad after all
135 euros for the Sagas too.  If these make it stateside i doubt they'll cost more than $130.  But who knows? Sneaker prices are unpredictable now.

Last edited:
135 euros for the Sagas too.  If these make it stateside i doubt they'll cost more than $130.  But who knows? Sneaker prices are unpredictable now.
I think they will be around 100 or 110. Overkill has those navy red gt' IIs going for about 110 euros and they going for about 90 dollars in the usa. EU shops have to include the VAT tax within the price so that drives up the price and the conversion rate dont help either..

I think they will be around 100 or 110. Overkill has those navy red gt' IIs going for about 110 euros and they going for about 90 dollars in the usa. EU shops have to include the VAT tax within the price so that drives up the price and the conversion rate dont help either..

Yeah that kills it. Wonder how end is the site I've come across that are VAT exempt. What's they do that's special? Anyone know?

Yeah that kills it. Wonder how end is the site I've come across that are VAT exempt. What's they do that's special? Anyone know?
them and hanon automatically remove the VAT when they see the shipping and billing is out of the EU. other sites you have try to get their customer service to refund you the VAT.

Money's still gone out of mine, but still no shipping. You'd think they'd send a courtesy email whether delayed or cancelled.

I ordered the New Balance "Seal" from their online drop last year and everything went smoothly. Not sure what's going on with this release.

Copped my first pair of asics for $45 at Nordstrom Rack. Been wanting a pair for a while just to walk around in since I've heard they're comfy as hell. Very satisfied

dudes on the FB groups saw the manager at concepts selling the 3 lies for $250 in store...

dunno if it was extra stock not meant for sale in store or what...

damn, that's a steal
nthat.gif
Thanks man. Really happy with them. I've been wanting a pair for a while but wasn't ready to drop close to a bill on them (I know I'm cheap lol) but I'm glad I was patience and finally found a pair I like in terms of color and price

... And still waiting on shipping info from CNCPTS.

Called today, guy said they were still trying to ship everything out.

I received my order confirmation at 1:30 ET .

I guess they are shipping by order number, so I'm in for a wait.

Wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled. That shop needs to get their **** together.

Terrible customer service and shady business practices from what I've heard.

I don't mind the wait, but guy on the phone was rude as hell.
Edited by rmmsballer10 - Yesterday at 6:17 pm

my order confirmation came in at 1:55 ET still no shipping info here.. tried to call over 10 times and finally had someone answered the phone,  very rude and impatient.

Back
Top Bottom