Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So say I ordered a nonOG pair from Asics. Would I need the same size? And what's different on the front?

I have an OG pair I got a few months ago. Size 13. Fit snug but broke in well. Was thinking about buying some more.
All GL3s that released after (and including) the Cirtus/Flash Coral OGs fit a half sized bigger than GL3s released prior.

nuclear1990 nuclear1990

The GLIII that had the revised "banana" shape which started coming up around end of 2016 or 2017 fit the same for me as the new "OG" revised shape ones, which is TTS. The older GLIII pre 2016 all fit .5 small for me.

That being said, I can use my old GLIII size if I need to. Some of the new "OG" ones were only available in full sizes (like the CDG) and they fit fine.

IMG_0496.PNG

1613271123017.png

Sorry if these have been posted already, but what do we think of these? They're fire to me, can't help but think of AM95s when I look at them. Interested to see what collabs are in store for these.
I think they're dope. If I can catch them on sale, I would think about it.

finally got the baltic jewel daruma GL3, more views and on feet in the vid:

Really enjoy your vids keep up the good work.

I am a wide footer and i do 1/2 size up on gel lyte 3s vs air max 90s.

I think asics did a good job on these but i passed as I wasnt a fan of the black patent leather.

Also I agree that asics marketing is asleep. Kinda shocking to me how much a better job nike/adidas/NB does with their trainer/runner lines vs. asics.

Really enjoy your vids keep up the good work...
Also I agree that asics marketing is asleep. Kinda shocking to me how much a better job nike/adidas/NB does with their trainer/runner lines vs. asics.

Thank you! Yup Asics could get it to where ppl paying attention again with some smart marketing. At least on the retro stuff.

Asics has been killing the GR's lately.

Facts!

Back
Top Bottom