Asics Love?!? Where is it?

For my 24 hr shift yesterday

20210731_060203.jpg

More info on the Pale Apricot GT-IIs via upthere Store

The new Asics GT-II 'Goraiko' pack is inspired by the iconic Mt Fuji and, more specifically, the viewing of the sunrise over the landmark. The latest Azure and Smoke Blue colourway of the '80s trainer has been updated in premium suede panels. In line with the 35th Anniversary of the GT-II, Asics has made sure that the sneaker has all the original tooling and details of the 1986 original.

So that explains the debossed logo on the heel!

asics-gt-ii-pale-apricotazure.jpg

can someone advise on fitting for Kayano 14 and 27 please? comparison against other models(eg: nb, nike or asics)? thanks!

Apricot Goraiko GT-IIs have finally launched!

They’re $66 with the medical promo code. I’m unsure how to go about sizing though. Maybe I’ll order the sizes in question, and find the one that suits me better. I’m thinking opting TTS and 1/2 down.

-edit-
I watched some older review videos on YT, and all of them advise going TTS. However, these videos are more than seven years old!

Last edited:
Damn. I’m even more confused about sizing. Their “True Fit” guide recommends me to go +1/2 my usual Nike Size.

I’ve pretty much gone TTS for most ASICS (GL-III, GL-V, Respector, Gel-Lyte). The only ASICS model that I’ve gone 1/2 down with was the Kill Bill Saga.

Back
Top Bottom