Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^^ Some call em "Urban Camo" but some other sites refer to them as "Captain Blues" which are
pimp.gif

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/08/asics-gel-lyte-iii-captains-blue

Titolo had em up as pre-order and I missed it...
mean.gif
you didnt miss much unless you dont mind paying $200 before shipping

theyve had them for preorder for a lil bit now but just this week sites posted they had them for preorder and u know what that means

just got my 3L's. with the exception of the small glue stain on the toe, i'm pretty happy with them. now waiting for the urban camos or captain blues, whatever you want to call them

Urban order just came. Sorry to interrupt the 3L talk.

First pair of GLIIIs and man these fit weird. Length is fine but width is narrow. I was expecting more of the fit of NBs.. Can't decide to keep or size up half.

First pair of GLIIIs and man these fit weird. Length is fine but width is narrow. I was expecting more of the fit of NBs.. Can't decide to keep or size up half.

I've been really close to purchasing that colorway but haven't yet. That's a versatile combo. Nice pickup.

I go up .5 size and they fit perfect for me.

No, they are a general release. They will be releasing at every major Asics account. 

And I know there's a lot of new people in here, so let me say this. The GT-ll and Gel Sagas run true to size. Some people size down on the Gel Saga half a size, if you have a narrow foot. The Gel Lyte 3 is narrower than the other two models. Most people go up half a size in this model, unless you have a very narrow foot and you can stay true to size.

And to the new people, before you ask simple questions please look back through the pages. This is a very informational thread, and if you just do some digging 99% of the time you will find your answer.

I just don't want arguments starting over a simple question you could have found on your own. 

Last edited:
No, they are a general release. They will be releasing at every major Asics account. 

And I know there's a lot of new people in here, so let me say this. The GT-ll and Gel Sagas run true to size. Some people size down on the Gel Saga half a size, if you have a narrow foot. The Gel Lyte 3 is narrower than the other two models. Most people go up half a size in this model, unless you have a very narrow foot and you can stay true to size.

And to the new people, before you ask simple please look back through the pages. This is a very informational thread, and if you just do some digging 99% of the time you will find your answer.

I just don't want arguments starting over a simple question you could have found on your own. 
info is appreciated, but we'll still see the same questions a few posts from now....

And to the new people, before you ask simple please look back through the pages. This is a very informational thread, and if you just do some digging 99% of the time you will find your answer.

Might as well throw in the sizing for GLVs and Gel Speeds for good measure, since we're going to see wave of them come out starting next Qtr.

i'm gonna tell asics i'm running a shop (really out of my house), see if i can do a collab, then just sell them all for $300 a pop on ebay.

If someone wants to make a brief sizing guide that everyone agrees on, I'll add it to the first page.

Example...

Gel saga-true to size
Gel lyte III-true to size
GT-II-runs small, go 1/2 sz up

Etc....

Once we can get a list together that most of the regulars agree on, I'll add it.

Good idea, would help a lot

Some people probably still wouldn't read it, but at least it will be there

Last edited:
I wear the same size GT2 as I do in the GL3, but I agree on the saga being TTS

I can only attest to the sizing for GL3, GT2, and Gel Saga because that's all I own, but I'm pretty sure most people in here would concur with what I wrote a couple posts above. The issue with people going 1/2 size up with the GL3 pretty much has to do width of the shoe.

The issue with people going 1/2 size up with the GL3 pretty much has to do width of the shoe.

Exactly ... I feel like I did a pretty good job of reading through the thread before I posted my question, and this is exactly what I wish I would have known first.

For you wider foot guys sizing up .5 do you find the length to be a problem? I have a tendency to trip over my feet when shoes are too big.

Anyway, thanks for the help everyone. Sorry if I'm inconviencing anyone, just thought a shoe forum with people on the other end who have actually worn the shoes would be an appropriate place to ask for help.

Back
Top Bottom