Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was contemplating copping too. Nice that these and the awake pairs are both discount eligible. You never know which collabs will be eligible

gettyimages-53394067-2048x2048.jpg

I was out here snoozing on the Awakes. Signed up for notifications and didn’t even see it. My size (I think) sold out. Guess I’ll need to keep my eyes peeled for some deals on here since I missed out First Responders discount. Whoops. Hopefully there are on super deep disco places.

Nice.. reminds me of my vapormax utility colorway wirh the red laces.. the PRESDAY code doesn’t work tho…

1450B532-8550-4B1B-B4D0-EDD3D6854095.jpeg

I have mine in my tts but they're pretty beat. I would go .5 up for a more comfortable fit
Do you have any of the newer releases to compare? I've tried on their new OG collection and those fit me TTS. But I heard those are the newer, more wide mold than the older molds that I'm guessing the Mortars are made on.

Do you have any of the newer releases to compare? I've tried on their new OG collection and those fit me TTS. But I heard those are the newer, more wide mold than the older molds that I'm guessing the Mortars are made on.
Yeah newer releases are tts, but I think the mold changed in like 2016 if I'm not wrong? After the anniversary collection

I've made the turn on the super oranges but the QC issues I been hearing about are keeping me away...especially for what they asking for them

Back
Top Bottom