Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Kith only carrys size 125 centimeter rope laces and Rope lace supply recommends size 51...Which should I go with for lace swapping my GLV's?

125 cm is just about 49 inches. Probably better off going with rope lace supply (price) or making your own.

125 cm is just about 49 inches. Probably better off going with rope lace supply (price) or making your own.

Price better off with Rope Lace Supply. Size I'm thinking 48 for size 9.5 GLV's rather than the recommended size 51 like the others have said

Can anyone help me find the Brazil pack (both) in size 13 anywhere please!   THANKS

I don't think they released in sz 13 :smh:

It doesn't make sense why Asics picks and chooses which GL Vs will release in a size 13. Fairy red didn't but the Grey/purple pair went up to 13

Really wanted the Brazil GL V :\

The Asics Gel Eprius Brazil did release in a 13

Last edited:

For those who had their Nippons shipped: What is the weight of your package? Mine says its 1 pound which does not make any sense
Some companies do this to incur the least amount of shipping fees. Supreme is notorious for doing that, putting every package as 1LB so they pay the least amount. And because shipping carriers don't care too much because they're a company and they ship a lot of orders and they get discounted shipping rates. If you were an individual trying to ship a 3LB item and mark it as 1LB, they'll make you pay the extra postage required to total up to the amount it costs to ship something that heavy. 
What does it matter how much the package weighs as long as it gets there
That's ignorant of you to say. Because some people are worried Bait or any company might be shipping the wrong item if on the tracking it shows the item to weigh less than it really should. If i ordered a pair of shoes that weighs 3lbs and I didn't know anything about companys weighing in less packages to get the cheapest rate, I might think this company is sending me a T-shirt instead of my shoes. At which point, I'd be worried and flip out. 
Day 2 and not a single shipping confirmation email to be seen.
frown.gif
Still says picking.
Calm down, BAIT already stated that the first batch of shoes went out yesterday and more will be shipped throughout the week. I would imagine they should send out the bundle pairs first since we won first and paid first. But single pairs might be shipped faster because it's easier to handle. 

I don't think they released in sz 13
mean.gif

It doesn't make sense why Asics picks and chooses which GL Vs will release in a size 13. Fairy red didn't but the Grey/purple pair went up to 13

Really wanted the Brazil GL V
ohwell.gif

The Asics Gel Eprius Brazil did release in a 13
WOW   that really blows.... I cant even find a 13 on ebay.  Thanks for the info bro. REPPED

Oh **** forreal? Sorry I'm new to NT if you can't already tell. So no selling stuff on here? 
nah...use the classifieds/marketplace.  Oh, and edit your post or get your flame suit ready, your choice.

Back
Top Bottom