Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lace swap

This doesn't look like a shoe that resell would be insane for if I miss out on right? I'm not good at online releases hope there's another way to get these

I can't name any of the shoes used [emoji]128554[/emoji] I hate being a noob to a brand of shoes lol

It's the custom made afew "koi club", solebox, slam jams, zillions, sneaker freaker purple alvins, atmos, mitas, Colette, woei, patta, and the brick and mortars from Hal.

Just google image the pairs and you'll get familar.

Either way very dope jdank is the man! These kill the what the dunk in my opinion. Much more my style although I would prob never wear such a crazy shoe these days lol

i just wished they used the mango color on the upper instead of that..."brown"? the brown just looks totally random 

i regret not grabing a pair of woei a year ago for retail locally...

now i think people are asking 300+ on the bay

has anyone used never wet for their shoes? is it safe and does it work well?

Last edited:
i just wished they used the mango color on the upper instead of that..."brown"? the brown just looks totally random 

I think it's more of a rose color in jwolfes pics I don't see brown at all but that last one with the mints it does look brown ....weird. I like it, I get it supposed to represent these

And spring time

Last edited:
The JWOLFIE pics look a TON better! But... personally i'd still pass.

Reading through the comments made me a laugh a lil bit tho, so many people saying they are not as bad and would now cop. What's that all about man, surely people should cop if they really like something not because it's not as bad as the original pics.

I obv can't tell people what to do and wouldn't try to anyway, but yeah

Back
Top Bottom