Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Originally Posted by B Sox

Man. Next time a pair of Salmon Toes pop up on the bay, I'm getting them. Don't care about the price.

haha, ya that was my thinking but no pairs were showing up.  i finally found mine on @%%%#!$%!#@%%.  keep looking they are out there, it just might take a while to find...

no interest in the bait olympic pack, but anyone know where this bait company originates from? their website/fb/etc. has very limited info since theyre not physically open yet.

Hahaha that was funny.....apparently Bait is a shop that is set to open sometime soon in Orange County.

thanks for the info. curious to see what kind of stuff the shop is going to be stocking. it's a positive sign they've got collabs out before even opening an actual store lol.
also fyi, looks like PYS is going to be stocking bait gear.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

damb you guise. I regret selling my grey gel lyte 3's by rivington
yeah man, they're my fav asics. they're the ones that got me into 'em like this, back a few years ago...

i got 2 pairs.

cat4_item61_6-arc-asics-gellyteiii-grey-heel.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know this thread is filled with mostly Gel Lyte III love... but I had to share my excitement...

Finally got a pair of Asics for running, just bought the Asics Nimbus 13 in white/royal... really excited to hit the pavement tomorrow.

I've been running in Nike Zoom and Lunar models but I can already feel the huge difference in support and comfort with these Asics.

I'm not too big on Asics, but I had to pull the trigger on some Super Red's today. Ended up paying resale price ($280) 
ohwell.gif
..but it's all good...something different than what I usually cop (Jordans) so I'm not tripping too much. I've been meaning to find a pair of the Rose Golds, but those seem impossible to find in an 8.5 or 9. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ i feel ya man, all i've ever used is kayano's for gym/running/cardio... 
pimp.gif

I was going to get the Kayano's but the associate looked at my running gait and I'm a neutral runner so he recommended against it. Felt great when I tried them on though
pimp.gif

I've never owned a pair of Asic Gel Lyte IIIs, what's the size fit like, true to size or different from other runners?

I hate to be a reseller but times are tough
Had help my moms with medical bills
So I sold my 11.5's for 385
I'm upset cuz the super red II's are sickness and I know I'll never get them for retail again ugh
Finding a balance between life and sneakers is always fun

it's photochopped. im thinking he used the rf ultramarine gt-iis uppers and put it on a gliii sole. he said it's rendering off info he got. so the hybrid is supposedly coming, but that's not a real image of a sample

these are rumored to be the next couple RF releases:

579413_10100391450881502_41104855_44256496_2045408937_n.jpg

here's a raw, unphotoshopped pic of them:

^^^
pimp.gif
Those Bumblebees need to release

Orange Blaze Gel Saga
asics-gel-saga-orange-blaze-3-570x379.jpg

Orange Blaze Gel Lyte III
asics-gel-lyte-iii-blaze-orange-3-570x379.jpg

Gel Lyte III KoiKlub Teaser
Afew-ASICS-Gel-Lyte-III-KoiKlub-600x399-480x330.jpg

Gel Lyte III Hybrid

Asics-GT-II-+-Gel-Lyte-III-Hybrid.jpg

Originally Posted by az005us

2q1xeo6.jpg

DAMN! I thought that was you from the first page of this thread and just now made the connection! Tell Ronnie what up and props on the red label line. I haven't been able to wear my pants yet(had to get them tailored) but will post pics as soon as I break em out. Can't wait to come to NYC and visit the stores!

Back
Top Bottom