Asics Love?!? Where is it?

You'd better take that down... You don't want this thread to be locked..

nice collection nonetheless.. where are the grs though lol

Yea kian, threads apparently get locked with selling since nobody can attest to the legitimacy of the seller and to prevent scamming.  Good luck finding your stuff though!

You'd better take that down... You don't want this thread to be locked..

nice collection nonetheless.. where are the grs though lol

My bad I'm new here. I took the photo down. And in response to your question, I'm after the good quality ish..!

I got into RF collabs a couple years ago, which has lead me to the collection you saw in the picture haha. I haven't found too many GR Asics that interested me as far as colorways and material's go.

Last edited:
I don't know man.... I like GRs

these will be my next...

Last edited:
hey guys havent really appreciated asics until now. I left the jordan brand and continued to expand into runners. I have a bunch of air max 1's/90's and roshes and def want to start collecting these and new balances. I am leaning towards buying the 2 new gel saga II colorways, the grey and orange and the sprite colorway. I am a 9.5 in roshes and my am's. how do these run compared to nikes? TTS? also are they narrow that I would have to go .5 up? If I had to pick I would go .5 to a 10 rather than go down to a 9. please and thank you for the information.

hey guys havent really appreciated asics until now. I left the jordan brand and continued to expand into runners. I have a bunch of air max 1's/90's and roshes and def want to start collecting these and new balances. I am leaning towards buying the 2 new gel saga II colorways, the grey and orange and the sprite colorway. I am a 9.5 in roshes and my am's. how do these run compared to nikes? TTS? also are they narrow that I would have to go .5 up? If I had to pick I would go .5 to a 10 rather than go down to a 9. please and thank you for the information.
Sagas are TTS

To go along with sizing questions, at least to me, everything fits TTS except for GL3s in which you generally go a half size up.....Also, those blue camos are straight fire.

most of the GL3's i've bought have been TTS imo, if not a tad big. but i also lace very loose... if i went up, they are too long, and slip on my heel. i think the main reason people say GL3's fit snug is cuz they're narrow... if you have a wide foot at all and try to lace tight, they're gonna squeeze... they look better laced loose and not all the way to the top, imo.

those navy / infrared (could be orange) are so sick. they are what i wanted the high risk's to be (not purple and plain red)... they are so much better than the high risk's tho, i'm glad i passed on 'em. i will get 2 pair of the GR's for the price i woulda paid for the high risk's (since retail was mission impossible).

anyways, recent wear, my fav GT-II:

8529600638_1829276e30_c.jpg

suede all the way around is the way to go... the leather back on those high risk's was another fail for them...

I love the High Risks. I can't wait for mine to get in. Although I would love to have those in your pics DJ. I can't find a size 8.5 anywhere. 

You can find pairs for cheaper, just gotta look hard and get lucky.  Also just have the funds ready hahaha

Back
Top Bottom