Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not sure I can add another royal/orange kick to my closet but they do look very nice..... already got cavs IVs, blue/orange roshes, and the nyc af1 mids... so yah might not try to scoop these, doubt it would make a difference really i prolly couldn't win the lottery on release regardless

Finally one I can skip. Not a big Knicks/Florida Gator colorway fan. Great summer shoe though. I just want those damn GR; camo and navy/orange (depending on the shade of orange)

Wtf the high risks are going for over $500?? I sold mine for $300 just to use the money to cop some royals. Honestly wasnt even impressed with them that much when they finally came. The online pics were 10x nicer than the actual shoe imo. I'm shocked tbh.

Don't pay those prices guys. I normally don't flip pairs I just really needed cash for some royals. The high risks are decent. Completely overhyped by resellers tho. I've had other RF releases and these just aren't as nice as you might think. Sorry for reselling them. They were an 8.5, don't hate me guys :frown:

^^ I can respect that especially since you didn't like them that much. Would have done the same thing if there were a better pair to be had . I would never charge those outrageous prices either. It's killing the game

First time posting in asics forum, mostly an NB fan but those mint/black gel sagas are something serious.  Ordered them from journeys (on back order till 4/11) they have a FSR and was $96 total w/free shipping.

journeys

Also picked up the orange/grey asics gel saga IIs from nice kicks for $72 w/free shipping  

use code nkvid20 and sign in for free member shipping

nice kicks   sz. 11 & 11.5 

First time posting in asics forum, mostly an NB fan but those mint/black gel sagas are something serious.  Ordered them from journeys (on back order till 4/11) they have a FSR and was $96 total w/free shipping.

journeys

Also picked up the orange/grey asics gel saga IIs from nice kicks for $72 w/free shipping  
use code nkvid20 and sign in for free member shipping

nice kicks  sz. 11 & 11.5 

those mints are something slight. idk if i wanna pull the trigger though. not a fan of shoes that are mostly black.

first of many to come. just want to thank everyone who helped determine the sizes for the sagas and the GL's...also have the navy/lime sagas and emerald GL iii's on the way....

What you guys think about this one? Should i splash $200 on them used

first of many to come. just want to thank everyone who helped determine the sizes for the sagas and the GL's...also have the navy/lime sagas and emerald GL iii's on the way....

Nice pick up. I copped the navy/lime sagas, but I was on the fence about the orange ones. Is it more of a mango color in person?

Coves came out a few years ago at davidz. Now one of the most expensive pairs and way too hard to find. ^^

Nice pick up. I copped the navy/lime sagas, but I was on the fence about the orange ones. Is it more of a mango color in person?
It's def more of an orange than mango but it's not a really bright orange. At first when I saw these I thought these were infrared from a far.

Something is dropping on friday or at least being announced. I think it's his white label clothing line though.

Back
Top Bottom