Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Someone has both pairs on eBay for $2500! I didn't know James McCormick had internet privileges in jail!

my uncle is in MIA right now and i know for sure he has gotten at least 3-4 tickets 

and here is some info for you new yorkers

Kith doesn't care about resellers. I'm sure the same dudes are jumpin back on like everyday and throwing their pairs up on eBay by afternoon :smh:

funny how asics got so popular suddenly. Just saw someone offer his air max 1 pattas for a asics gl3 trade and then some guy offered him a current (and very ugly) gl3, that's sitting on shelves, and he replied "send me a pm"... haha.. 
laugh.gif

funny how asics got so popular suddenly. Just saw someone offer his air max 1 pattas for a asics gl3 trade and then some guy offered him a current (and very ugly) gl3, that's sitting on shelves, and he replied "send me a pm"... haha.. 
laugh.gif
wow...

This is the type of release I don't even know if i can legit keep and wear. I really like the Miami's....but $700 resale? Seriously? Just cop then sell...and go ID some roshes, pick up a pair of am1 EMs i wanted...maybe another pair of flyknits....and vapor 9 cleats i want for soccer....all thanks to selling one pair of shoes..... the hype is real

I doubt resale prices will hold anywhere near $700 once all of the pairs are released. People are just obsessed with being the first to have a pair of sneakers now and so afraid that they'll miss out and it'll be the end of the world. I think that $700 is artificially inflated but could set the tone for the market for them. We'll see...

laugh.gif
give me dude's contact info!!  need those patta's! 
wink.gif
 I'll blow his mind by offering to trade him some "super rare" Kill Bill "exclusives" and just throw in some rope laces...

I doubt resale prices will hold anywhere near $700 once all of the pairs are released. People are just obsessed with being the first to have a pair of sneakers now and so afraid that they'll miss out and it'll be the end of the world. I think that $700 is artificially inflated but could set the tone for the market for them. We'll see...

I hope this is the case. Idc how much I like a shoe....its still fabric and laces on a sole....that i own tons of the same item....if i could get 300% profit....im doing it :lol:
But honestly i just want one pair of miami's and wouldn't resell for anything under $500.

No offense, but probably not a great idea to blow that Nordstrom link up on here.  I was in the process of PMing some people to let them know, and now they are pretty much sold out. Too many lurkers on here.

No offense, but probably not a great idea to blow that Nordstrom link up on here.  I was in the process of PMing some people to let them know, and now they are pretty much sold out. Too many lurkers on here.
:lol: you act like a million people don't follow @kicksdeals

Uhhh...no offense but as he stated it was already posted on Kicks Deals so the spot was blown.

Asics available at Nordstrom are selling for almost double retail on the bay ? what is this world coming to :smh:

I guess I should be throwing my hate on Kicks Deals and the resellers ... a real mixed blessing for the sneaker community.  I am waiting for MASS quantities of the Kill Bills to now show up (even more than they already are) on EBAY.  

Back
Top Bottom