Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Fieg is border line a chubby dude. I can see he's got a lot of chub just itching to burst out
Really? Criticizing a guy for being chubby? I can understand the hate on his uptightness or arrogance or whatever, but until you look perfect yourself don't be a ****. 

On a note about branding - I definitely agree with what others have said. I hate overbranded stuff. I'm pretty much averse to most streetwear labels because most of their stuff is lower quality and overbranded. People think wearing a brand makes them cooler, but really all they're doing is turning themselves into human billboards. I tend to like minimally branded stuff like patagonia, vans, some volcom, etc. 

^^^end this now...i can see it going nowhere except alerting my subscription page of new posts that have nothing to do with shoes.

^agreed, orange laces ruin them. They look good in the first pic tho but knicks snapback and a heat jersey?
mean.gif
clown

guess they've had celebs coming in for photo op's down there in miami this week.

that kith varsity is mega ugly... plus, like chuxndunx said, i'm picky about branding... not only do i find the "just us" thing corny, i just don't rock a lot of brands like that... mostly just stussy (which i've loved since the 80's)...

the knicks look great in this pic on don c, but not so much in the pusha t pic (cuz i don't like those orange laces):

I agree. Everyone has their branding they feel connected to. It just becomes a problem when every piece of clothing you wear is branded with loud and obnoxious streetwear.

Really? Criticizing a guy for being chubby? I can understand the hate on his uptightness or arrogance or whatever, but until you look perfect yourself don't be a ****. 

On a note about branding - I definitely agree with what others have said. I hate overbranded stuff. I'm pretty much averse to most streetwear labels because most of their stuff is lower quality and overbranded. People think wearing a brand makes them cooler, but really all they're doing is turning themselves into human billboards. I tend to like minimally branded stuff like patagonia, vans, some volcom, etc. 

"Human billboard." I like that. I'm the same way about streetwear labels but then again I'm in my mid-20's. When you're young you're still confused about who you are, which makes them the perfect target audience to sell low quality/over-branded streetwear labels like Supreme, Kith, etc.

I wear nice sneakers with BR plain tshirt. If you wear loud and branded **** i takes alot from your kicks sooooooo
EXACTLY. You need to have balance in an outfit. You can't wear loud kicks AND loud overbranded clothes. Unless you're a celeb it just makes you look like a clown. A lot of rappers dress like clowns, but they can get away with it because they want to stand out to an extreme degree.

And Mark, I didn't catch feels. I'm in fine shape. I was just pointing out how stupid criticizing someone you don't know on the internet for being "chubby" makes you you look. 

Last edited:
i'm also picky about the proportions of a branded tee. i like it to be very nice and small in the center of the chest... not these huge logos or designs that go across the whole front (side to side and/or top to bottom)...

My style is very subtle too. If you see me on the street, I look like a regular guy that got lucky with my choice of shoes. But little do they know : )

One of the main reason why I like Asics GL3 is because they have a slim silhouette. It's proportional to a slim outfit.

Last edited:
are the Kill Bills still available online? I missed out when sneakerhead posted them on their site Thursday night.

hoping i can find a way to get the miami or knicks for retail, if not it's ebay for me
mean.gif

the thirst grows when i see the on feet pics lol

I just don't like matchy matchy stuff sure I rock a tee that matches to an extent but not how Ronnie fieg sells full uniforms

Picked up my knicks pair + the herschel knicks bag (good cop) + the dolphins windbreaker (must cop).

All items have both color schemes but some are themed to the city their made for. Example would be Play Cloths has Tees for New York and Tank Tops for Miami.

Nice store, if you get to go in DON'T SLEEP on clothing, especially windbreaker which is my favorite item, because I am not 100% it is going to be released online.

you ain't lying but this windbreaker
May have to scoop that up for my penny Vs, I'm done with rf collabs for a while, just gettin foolish with the resale on these and how awesome Ronnie thinks he is

my biggest problem will be adding both shoes to cart, i may go for the miami pair first though. 

are their a separate set of pairs for the online release? 

Back
Top Bottom