Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Crazy how those PYS teals are valued now. They sat for a bit. Im kinda kicking myself now, they woulda been great trade bait. Homie gave his pair away, hes trying to see if he can get them back cause he said dude never wears them. Hes into supras so Ill trade a pair of vaiders for them, hoping it works out lol

^ those PYS collabs are actually really dope, the suede is extra buttery.

mine seem to have some discoloring on the split tongue's material tho. plan to post pix soon, curious if anyone else has had the same problem.

^ i sold mine about six months ago
eyes.gif

Seems like a good amount of people got their pairs, congrats. Sadly I was in an exam from 8-12, and after hearing how many people were successful I'm kinda pissed lol

just not true... look back a few pages at all the dudes who had the same problem as me, and couldn't get thru check out...

plus i know cats who've hit me on PM saying they had the same problem.

i'm really not that mad tho, i'm just complaining a bit cuz it's lame to see the hype focus turn this heavily over to asics now... you look on the NDSBG FB marketplace, and all the lil' kids who usually beast on J's are now beasting on these...

sorry, it's just annoying to me... expected, inevitable, but nonetheless, annoying...

and yeah, already buy it now's for around $400 on feebay... prices are already on their way down...
Don't worry man. You're not alone. I was on top of things but couldn't get though checkout either. A friend of mine tried for me as well, he struck out too. Everyone on here will always say they got these with such ease. 

Just be patient and try to pick up a pair in a couple of weeks. 

i just swung by kith manhattan( trying to see the shorts before i buy em), when they were upto ticket 190  (out of like 280) all sizes above 9 were sold out, so expect to see alot of small sizes on resale.
that being said anyone here want to help me out with a decent price im a size 7.5-8. either colorway is pm me
Such a horrible way to buy. You have the ticket but have to wait on an hour long line is the vibe I got from ticket holders in Brooklyn

Okay, I'll start it off. Anyone get a shipping confirmation email from KITH yet? What's taking them so long? :rofl:

Everyone just calm down.... This isn't going to be the last RF release of all time nor will it be the best. You always have a shot to get them in the future.

Everyone may disagree and say that the hype is horrible, but I have never seen so many people successful off of kith EVER. So yeah there may be a hype increase for these but the production numbers have came up to match it. It's unfortunate that some may have missed out that have been at it with asics for a minute, but chances are you could have missed out even if the hype wasn't there. It's the luck of the draw, sometimes you come up sometimes you don't.

Just don't stress it, you have to remember its just shoes man. Even to those that "won", no one does really. The only winner here is RF he is the one getting the $.

Last edited:
Since I got my order through online I used my ticket at Kith Brooklyn to get my cousin his pair, us both getting the color we had originally wanted. I got the Knicks and he got the Miamis. Wasn't the first Fieg release that I had known about but the first one I had funds for. I'm happy for the both of us and glad we'll be able to rock out pairs side by side.

Everyone just calm down.... This isn't going to be the last RF release of all time nor will it be the best. You always have a shot to get them in the future.

Everyone may disagree and say that the hype is horrible, but I have never seen so many people successful off of kith EVER. So yeah there may be a hype increase for these but the production numbers have came up to match it. It's unfortunate that some may have missed out that have been at it with asics for a minute, but chances are you could have missed out even if the hype wasn't there. It's the luck of the draw, sometimes you come up sometimes you don't.

Just don't stress it, you have to remember its just shoes man. Even to those that "won", no one does really. The only winner here is RF he is the one getting the $.

Wow, someone that actually gets it...:nthat:

Had to work today :smh: :frown:

Hopefully ebay gets flooded or a restock.

Wishful thinking >D

welp tried at work this morning and struck out, oh well on to the urban camos and maybe those black and tan gl iii

Just want to double check my stupidity....my order confirmation email says

1x Ronnie Fieg X ASICS Gel Lyte III - Miami Beach - 5 for $145.00 each

the 5 is def the size right..if so im only about 7 sizes off of what i wanted

Dead at size 5

Quoted for emphasis and truth. Glad to have both colors thanks to a good friend looking out for me instead of himself. I'm out for a good while after these.

Yeah, you moved too fast

This happened to me with the Blue Label Mercers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom