Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Literally your entire post is the opposite of what you are allowed to do in here.
Can you explain what is wrong? To ask for shoes? Selling or trade? Is there an special thread for that? 

Sorry for any inconvenience... like i said normally i just read.

Can you explain what is wrong? To ask for shoes? Selling or trade? Is there an special thread for that? 
Sorry for any inconvenience... like i said normally i just read.

So you normally just read on NT? and you've never noticed the thousand times people say no buying/selling/trading etc. outside of the lounge....:nerd:

Last edited:
So you normally just read on NT? and you've never noticed the thousand times people say no buying/selling/trading etc. outside of the lounge....
nerd.gif
I read only this Asics thread (Bookmarked). I dont know whats happen on the other threads. I dont care about Nike or Jordan since 2007. :wink:

Sorry for my lazyness. If someone could help me... fine! If not... no problem. Now i know the rules... 

Last edited:
I read only this Asics thread (Bookmarked). I dont know whats happen on the other threads. I dont care about Nike or Jordan since 2007. :wink:
Sorry for my lazyness. If someone could help me... fine! If not... no problem. Now i know the rules... 
Put what you are looking for or what you are trying to sell in your sig. You could also try PMing people that you see posting that may have gotten what you are looking for.

i got a sz 8 knicks and no conf.

and was also able to complete my ECP, got the Miami pair for $360 shipped 
mean.gif

but they are going to be my graduation present so im not stressing too much
Gotta treat yourself once in a while, congrats on graduating.

The way people posting freely about trades and inquiries to buy I thought it was allowed in this thread :lol:

C'mon fellas.  you guys are ruining a great thread and can potentially get it locked up if you don't follow the rules.  

i was just reading threw the past 20 pages

lmao at Proto being put on blast for his saltiness. sheet was pure comedy :rofl:

^ read the thread.....

i havent gotten shipping confirmation yet...patience

I read the thread....i didnt ask if anyone else go shipping confirmation....i asked if they have a history of canceling orders....if you havent got the answer, keep movin, no need to press keys on your keyboard...
-sf77

I read the thread....i didnt ask if anyone else go shipping confirmation....i asked if they have a history of canceling orders....if you havent got the answer, keep movin, no need to press keys on your keyboard...
-sf77
he probably told you to read the thread because that question has also been answered. The thread is a mess though... Short answer is no.

Last edited:
Once you get an order #, you're good. That shoefreak guy is a reseller and most likely put his pair on eBay already. It explains why he's so anxious. Calm your reselling *** down and wait. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom