Asics Love?!? Where is it?

actually ive had a few orders cancelled by kith in the past.  your not safe until you get that shipping confirmation.  i actually had an order cancelled AFTER i got a shipping confirmation once sooooo.......

Last edited:
actually ive had a few orders cancelled by kith in the past.  your not safe until you get that shipping confirmation.  i actually had an order cancelled AFTER i got a shipping confirmation sooooo.......

Haha, seed planted. You're about to have these dudes panicking all weekend.

This might be a dumb question but; is there a way to check your order status with Kith on their website? If so, how?

actually ive had a few orders cancelled by kith in the past.  your not safe until you get that shipping confirmation.  i actually had an order cancelled AFTER i got a shipping confirmation once sooooo.......

Andy Oliver himself said once you get an order #, you're fine. This is Kith, not NDC. Cut these guys some slack

I've had an order cancelled from kith after I got an order confirmation email before too. It was just a gr shoe though.

Andy Oliver himself said once you get an order #, you're fine. This is Kith, not NDC. Cut these guys some slack
so there is what a subcontracted "team member" SAYS and there is what ACTUALLY HAPPENED to me.  i have no reason to lie, people are asking and i am giving an honest answer of what happened to me based on previous experience.  it HAS happened.

its official, there needs to be a "kith" thread in "other brands", cause this **** sucks.

for those of you who got both CWs were u able to check out at the same time? or did u have to place 2 orders?

Thread is ridiculous b.

There really needs to be a separate Fieg thread for all this order confirmation nonsense

for those of you who got both CWs were u able to check out at the same time? or did u have to place 2 orders?
2 Different orders one for each shoe and then another 2 orders for clothing. felt it was worth to pay the extra shipping to lock both my shoes down since I had each added and checked out at 8:01 pst

asics are amazing. quality is great and they are amazing for summer(like most other runners). quality is definetly on point. the only nikes that come close are some of the higher-end NSW releases like some of those htm flyknits.

asics are amazing. quality is great and they are amazing for summer(like most other runners). quality is definetly on point. the only nikes that come close are some of the higher-end NSW releases like some of those htm flyknits.

I can't agree with this

A lot of my GR Asics use synthetic materials and have plenty of glue stains

Back
Top Bottom