Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just wondering,

Has everyone here received their ECP pair or still waiting?

Thanks

still waiting...i actually got an email from someone at kith today telling me that there was a delay with my order because they ran out of the miami's in my size and asked if they could send me knicks instead...i said 'sure'....it's been damn near 2 weeks since i ordered these shoes and they tell me today that they're out?

pretty bad logistics.

still waiting...i actually got an email from someone at kith today telling me that there was a delay with my order because they ran out of the miami's in my size and asked if they could send me knicks instead...i said 'sure'....it's been damn near 2 weeks since i ordered these shoes and they tell me today that they're out?

pretty bad logistics.

You should've told them you wanted the Super Greens instead.

pretty bad logistics.

:smh: damn shame. Bad business.

pretty bad logistics.
Hey man, that's a tough blow, hopefully you received the Miamis or at least the Knicks instead of just cash refund. 

Keep us updated, hope you get something better than the buck.

I guess these have started poping up at HOHs keep your eyes peeled guys!

fuzzy on another forum snapped pics from SF mag. so credit to sneaker freaker and him for sta and cncpt gl3 pics.
top pair is really nice

that picture of the flamingos looks a lot different than the one RF posted a couple weeks ago.. they looked grey and purple but in that picture they look more beige

Back
Top Bottom