Asics Love?!? Where is it?

so I'm guessing they're going to release at other stores the week after?
Yeah I was wondering about this as well.  Is this release going to be like the St. Alfred's release where it released in-store and "online'' (LOL) and then a week later, all of the other Asics accounts will release them?  Any info on this?

i believe somewhere states (not quite sure where I remember hearing this) but it will be solely concepts this friday online and instore and the following week will be asic accounts.

i believe somewhere states (not quite sure where I remember hearing this) but it will be solely concepts this friday online and instore and the following week will be asic accounts.
Deon posted on his ig that instore and online this friday with 10 other shops (5 us and 5 rest of the of world) will get them september 16th. kith and packer are going to be part of that.

Un DS my St. Alfred's in NYC. Couldn't ask for better quality.

best asics collab this year :smokin

Mesh>nylon

you must want to be banned

I preorderd those pink ones from the end but nothing yet, they seems to be out everywhere in Europe tho.

I preorderd those pink ones from the end but nothing yet, they seems to be out everywhere in Europe tho.

End should have them by the End of the week, possibly shipping by then or early next week.

Also, I pre-ordered the grey/navy/red GLIII but based on half of the pics I've seen, I'm not looking forward to them nearly as much. They don't look as great as a few pics I'd seen...hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

Back
Top Bottom