Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I got my ECP miamis a half size up and if the toe box was a suede they would have creased like crazy.
The trick is to keep your foot as flat as possible at all times. Lift it in a straight vertical motion, then move the foot forward in the air and return to the ground in a reverse vertical motion. Then repeat. I did just try shuffling previously but it's a killer on the soles. I've been trying to hit up David Copperfield to learn the secrets of levitation but he won't answer my messages. Once I master that I can rock my shoes and keep them deadstock too. hahahaha 

The trick is to keep your foot as flat as possible at all times. Lift it in a straight vertical motion, then move the foot forward in the air and return to the ground in a reverse vertical motion. Then repeat. I did just try shuffling previously but it's a killer on the soles. I've been trying to hit up David Copperfield to learn the secrets of levitation but he won't answer my messages. Once I master that I can rock my shoes and keep them deadstock too. hahahaha 

Haha funny as. I laugh but to be honest I'm nearly that bad. We just finished Winter here in Australia and I got a friend of mine that is a theatre nurse to steal me a bunch of surgery booties in case I got caught out in the rain and I didn't want to damage my buttery suede. 

Okay bro you got me but all i was saying is that when you do go a half size up you are stepping farther back in the shoe... causing creases near the middle of the toe box instead of the back. Just how it has been with me. The GL3 is already a long shoe. 
happy.gif

Jokes aside levitating around would be dope. 
roll.gif

kinda strange feel like everyone goes up .5 from there normal size with gl3s. had no idea people stayed tts because of creasing 

If you could levitate, you wouldn't even need shoes haha... this thread would be about gel lyte socks

kinda strange feel like everyone goes up .5 from there normal size with gl3s. had no idea people stayed tts because of creasing 
I dont stay TTS beacuse of creasing. I personally like the snug fit.... but it is simply a by-product that people should be aware of :smile:

Yeah, I go TTS cuz I lace loose and don't want heel slippage. I have a slightly wide foot, have had to go up in width on a couple running shoes, and I have no problems in a GL3... So it's always been kinda weird to me that so many people act like they have to go up .5... If I go up they def slip on my heels, cuz like homie said, they are kind of a long. I really don't think they're narrow enough to go up .5, but that's just my opinion (my feet never hurt a all from TTS)...

All I know is I went a half size up in olive gl3's and my left foot still rubs the hell out of the side of the shoe. I only own those and the Miami ECP as far as gl3's, so I can't speak for all sizing. I went a full size up in ECP's and they fit big, but I'd rather have that than rubbing my foot all day. I have a medium width foot btw.

My first pair of GL3s I got TTS my second pair I went up .5 and will continue to do so. Like s dubl said I'm not worried about creasing just comfort. I have wide feet though so sizing up is necessary

8.5 in just about all my NBs but I'll fit snuggly in an 8 and can pull off a 9 but feels long. Nikes 9-9.5 most random inconsistent sizing I've found. I can fit from 8.5-10 in random nikes. Ugh. Asics I go 9 and Onitsuka Tugers 8.5.

Back
Top Bottom