Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have been on the site with an auto-reload program and have not seen stock drop since 12:55pm EST I was on here.

I highly doubt they dropped online.

If true, similar thing happened to the STA GL3s. Some people were able to cop online and some never saw them in stock (me).

damn, been on auto refreshing the STA site for almost 23 mins...site kept crashing, nothing showed up tho :smh:

i highly highly doubt that all 3 pairs that were supposed to drop sold out instantly. even the UCs have been showing oos all day.

why would i lie. do i need to post pics for the screenshot police?
Please do.. that way all the people refreshing on the site every second will stop doing it... lol Maybe they had 1 full size run and people bought em in the first second they went up and then defaulted to the out of stock screen... idk

I'm just getting back into this shoe game after a prolonged absence. I was up to around 45 pairs at my highest, nothing to some of you, but still a good rotation. Crazy to see how Asics and New Balance are the Nike SB of back when I was collecting.

Please do.. that way all the people refreshing on the site every second will stop doing it... lol Maybe they had 1 full size run and people bought em in the first second they went up and then defaulted to the out of stock screen... idk

I ordered maroons from Rise Sunday and got confirmation, but no shipping. Anybody received any orders from them yet?

Rise just came thru with email notification of shipping w/ tracking. I got the maroons also, my fave cw as of late..looking for them ucs too

just checked out with a size 11!!!!! I had it on auto refresh, seen that it switched to instock, only size 11 available which is my size! 
smokin.gif

Anyone here looking for UC's is probably waiting on that FNL drop, especially since their pic is up now lol.

an 11 popped up on the copperheads haha but now its gone 
I think I snagged that 11...I saw ucs said sold but thete was two or three sizes of copperheads left, copped the copperheads then saw the ucs were now available so I copped those too. This really eases my frustration left over from that ubiq x vans nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom