Asics Love?!? Where is it?

idk what i was thinking letting my wildcat ii's go for 230. . .

i wanted to say no but didn't want negative ebay feedback...smh

Dammit, guess I can stop trying. I called 200+ times and when I finally got through I lost phone reception. Calling on and off all day sneaking away at work. Hope these releases drop the resale value some.

No more 10.5 copperhead had to get a 10 at millennium had to download auto redial 500+ calls later I got a pair

^^they prob won't sell them all at once my guess is they do this to move shoes they think won't sell as fast I.e. Elfs and cottonmouth

Just email them tomorrow and ask to do a single order

That's what I did with the copperheads and they sent me a invoice back the next day

Called 11x ... oh well aint got time to play the phone game

If someone grabs an extra 12 hit me.up lol

Anyone order from renarts before?? I ordered elfs and greys from the winter pack on friday and still haven't gotten tracking or any shipping confirmation

Finally got through on Millennium and ordered my pair of Cottonmouths, checkout, then hang up...  not even 10 seconds after, I check instagram, and... xmas pack restock!  Now the line is busy all over again!! Guess its not meant to be, all I want are some rudolphs
mean.gif

Just got through and could have got the Santas or Cottonmouths but I just wanted the damn Copperheads! Sold out completely.

Anyone order from renarts before?? I ordered elfs and greys from the winter pack on friday and still haven't gotten tracking or any shipping confirmation
Theyre legit. Give them a call tomorrow. They ship pretty fast too and youll get a handwritten thank u.

I had a great experience with their CS

I ordered a pair of BDGA x Saucony's there. There was no charge for shipping...a few minutes later I got shipping confirmation, and the shoes were at my door in 2 days...all with a hand-written thank you note on the receipt lol. Some of the best service I've had.

I only tried millenium 3 times. It was a half hearted attempt just to see if I'd get lucky. Some of you guys tried almost 1000 times and I really wants trying to do all that. I commend you guys for being persistent and getting your pair, but damn!

I'm still salty about the saint alfreds release though

I think it's perfectly acceptable to post pictures of these in this thread. You saw lots of people posting pictures of their volcanoes right? 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom