Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I like those army green Bait GLIII (not sure of the name) but I also liked the Vanquish and wanted to get them.

Someone had mentioned that the camo on this 2nd pair is covered with a material, I think they said mesh-like, that's in the vector logo of the Vanquish...any idea if that's true or detailed shots of each?

Actually, I found this...the material in the middle and the 2 spots along the mudguard where there is 3m on a lot of GLIII:

You're right, it's NOT 3M/reflective tape, it's metal mesh (think like your window screen, or for the blazers...pipe screen...heh!)

I'm tempted to cut it out...see how the shoe looks w/o the mesh in middle of the tiger stripes.

Hmmm...so the name is Guardian. Anyone know where this concept came from, the Vanquish/Guardian thing? If it's really a metal mesh could that make sense if it's covering the camo, there's fire for some reason in the promo shot so if it's part of the theme then maybe that mesh is acting as an armor? I don't know, that doesn't sound too practical if it's at all a stiff material...I'd have to see it in person. Otherwise the colorblocking is cool.

This pic is a little closer up. You can enlarge it and it does kinda look like a different material, oddly enough there's another material the middle of the logo and on the heel that looks like a honeycomb pattern.

Last edited:
Hoping someone is generous with a sz 13 link on the guardians when they drop :smile: :lol:
sdub ill be honest you were cracking down on people asking for links and you do the same? that aint cool man. |I
I was cracking down on people looking to purchase or sell.

If people are simply asking for a link, I'll let that slide. I can't allow members to initiate transactions between each other here tho.

Guardians look dope. I may try my hands at a pair. I was unaware of how the Vanquish process worked.

I also seemed to have missed the Rise45 restock on the Kill Bills mentioned some pages back. Anyone else know a place where I could cop?

Newest pick ups.

The California mountain snakes quality is MUCH better than expected.

The leather on the ankle collar is top notch.

West Nyc taking phone orders on tan/blue/purple GLV and red/yellow/grey GLV. $109.95. Sizes 8-12. 212-787-8595

Im gonna start really getting into asics, they're so damn confy and fresh. I have some GL3s and am about to get another pair from work, then Ill start copping some of these collabs. Are most of them hard to cop? I tried and failed miserably on the three lies a while back and this store that was supposed to get the st Alfreds didnt ever get them.

U never sold a pair of shoes before cuz? dont be a bum. 
It's one thing to sell something, it's another to buy and sell for profit, then post about it here. This is a thread with people who help each other out. Take your attitude to the JB threads, we don't need it in here. 

For the record, everything I buy I wear and keep. 

Back
Top Bottom