Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally got the black/reflective laces in.

Oo la la.. Very clean

http://blog.baitme.com/index.php/bait-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-basics-model-002-guardian/

the online raffle is up for the Guardians!! Good luck for those who enter

"Sign up now for a chance to purchase the BAIT x ASICS Gel Lyte III “Basics Model-002 Guardian” at $150. Winners will be contacted by BAITme.com user email ID starting Wednesday, 01/22/14. The estimated ship date is Monday, 01/27/14. Please add "BAIT@baitme.com" to your email contact list to ensure that our email won't end up in the spam folder. Also, if you are using Gmail, please remember to check the "Promotions" tab."

Last edited:
Idk why but the black flat laces in the UC look the best to me.

are yours just as ashy as the suede? mine came ashy AF, so a lace swap was a must and had no interest in putting those light blue ones on.

im actually really excited about the shoes that are coming out. year of the asics? haha

After seeing the pictures of the all over mesh, consider it a blessing :tongue:

If you click on the link from Bait's blog it'll work.

I wish I worked that way...

Unfortunately I'm a collection guy lol

If I have any voids in a set, I lose it

Aha.

It's part of my problem with my shoe addiction.

do the bait vanquish camos fit small or is it just the way theyre laced up? these size 11 seem kinda tight and i dont wanna loosen up the laces in case i end up sellin em to get a bigger size. would rather keep em in tact.

how limited are the guardians? i really hope these raffles arent some hopeless attempts in trying to get a shoe i want...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom