Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hi fam about to buy a pair of asics since I'm interested in the comfort
Any where I can cop for below retail? And which models do you recommend? I know the gel lyte 3 are hype but what else?

Hi fam about to buy a pair of asics since I'm interested in the comfort
Any where I can cop for below retail? And which models do you recommend? I know the gel lyte 3 are hype but what else?

Standout models include GLiii, GLV, GT-II and Saga.  Some sleepers are  GT Cool, Gel Lyte Speed, Gel Epirus.
Good performance models include Nimbus and Kayano (Kayano OG is about to make a strong comeback too)
There's also some pretty cool Onitsuka Tiger models as well

i remember people were talking about the website flashxhype on here, i wanna order a pair of sweats but wanna make sure im not gonna be mad after i order them, let me know please!

Did you guys recieve a confirmation email from the baitme raffle? Want to make sure I didnt enter the wrong email

Did you guys recieve a confirmation email from the baitme raffle? Want to make sure I didnt enter the wrong email

Thier is no confirmation emails for the bait raffles. You are randomly picked and therefore bait will post on thier IG I believe on the 22nd of this month that those who got lucky will get an email to a link to purshase them. Good luck

No 13s so I went with 12.5.... A lot of peeps successful with the vanquish, hopefully I get these.

Foot Asylum GTII teaser.

Loving the color scheme on the guardians. InstaCopped as long as i get the link. JB nor Nike are doing it for me right now.

Back
Top Bottom