Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've always found a lot of gel-saga on feets but not of these colorways, thought you guys might be interested since thread has been a little slow lately

Has anyone seen these in their local footlocker? Finishline, foot action? Trying to stock locate a 9.5. Lmk if you have Include the certain location please!

nah, it wouldn't. 

Yes it would.

Agreed. Might not work for the theme but I would like the shoe more.

Different strokes......

Exactly.

Infrared > boring brick red.

And it's getting beyond tired hearing people equate infrared to "pink"... It's a vibrant shade of red... :stoneface: Just makes em sound like they don't know what they're talking about, or they're one of those closed minded lames who thinks men shouldn't wear pink at all. Lol.

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on these GL3s?
They're my first pair, I really liked this colorway but can't find any information on them, like when they released. Remind me of the lebron 8 sprite colorway.

Hey guys, need some help in regards to Asics shoe sizing. I am not sure where else to ask this question, but it is in regards to their Basketball shoe sizes.

I'm a size US11.5 with Nike, Adidas, Under Armour etc.

Now here is where I am confused - Going by the Asics running shoes, they list 29.0 cm for size US11.5, whereas Nike and the other brands have 29.5cm as size 11.5 US.

I'm looking to order directly from Japan and they list the sizes in cm, so I am not sure if I should be looking for 29.0cm or 29.5 cm to equal US11.5. Their basketball shoes could be different to their runners. Even if you guys aren't sure about their Basketball shoe sizing, am I correct in saying that 29.0cm = US11.5 with their runners?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom