Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Same here. Had to cancel an order due to address issue.

Use the PayPal claim as a last resort as one dude in here did that and supposedly was blacklisted from future releases. But who knows.
i just keep telling myself the Cremes dont look that bad...

doesnt seem like there ll be anyone paying the price even if i go under retail

Any recommendations where to start searching for 3 lies gl3s been on eBay for tooooo long and the price never dips below 250 ish if you know any specific post pm me or somthing. Like a DB group or whatever

Any recommendations where to start searching for 3 lies gl3s been on eBay for tooooo long and the price never dips below 250 ish if you know any specific post pm me or somthing. Like a DB group or whatever

$250 isn't a bad price at all. You aren't going to find anything close to retail, which I think came out to $180 after shipping from Concepts. Just send the seller a message for PP invoice at 10% off of whatever the listed total (shoes + shipping) is. That should knock $20-30 off.

Last edited:
whats up with those cream GL3 anybody like em i wanna pull the trigger but idk i got some daytonas but i do really like these....guess i should go with what i like huh??

Broke these out today.....soooo dope!! Happy mother's day y'all

Has anyone attempted to take the mesh off of the Guardians yet? I'm half tempted to see if I can pick some up at a decent price and have a go but I'm assuming the camo is the same colour as the Vanquishes, in which case they would probably look worse, can anyone confirm? Cheers

Picked up the Bait Nippon blues at Chicago Nordstrom on vacation yesterday. I was surprised they had them, although they do look more drowned out in color they are still pretty nice in person.

Wonder if UBIQ can hanfle the traffic on saturday might pick up a pair. Even though I am not a fan of the Nylon toe box.

Still want to see pics from average people.

Last edited:
What like are the 2nd packer kayanos? Colour is really nice but haven't heard much about yhem

I wanted to return the nippons but they only give store credit -___- there has to be something about false advertisement.

Picked up the Bait Nippon blues at Chicago Nordstrom on vacation yesterday. I was surprised they had them, although they do look more drowned out in color they are still pretty nice in person.

Someone must've been disappointed when they received them and took advantage of Nordstrom's return policy lol.

Im worried about how disappointed ill be with my nippons I could use my money to go towards my grapes. Ill decide once I see them in person

I got a random ups tracking email last week and just realized it was for my bait pack...also saw its coming from Canada? Not that I care where it comes from, but just wondering if they had a warehouse in Ontario?

What like are the 2nd packer kayanos? Colour is really nice but haven't heard much about yhem
Just copped a pair off sneakerfiend. Can't wait to see them in person. They look like they go really well with denim.

I got a random ups tracking email last week and just realized it was for my bait pack...also saw its coming from Canada? Not that I care where it comes from, but just wondering if they had a warehouse in Ontario?

not coming from Canada. It's Ontario, California

Back
Top Bottom