Asics Love?!? Where is it?

kinda mad I didn't get the offspring collab... size 12 in case anyone wants to help me out, but WHERE ARE THESE BODEGAS?
they keep popping up online and stores still got scattered sizes in. Id call and ask for a phone order from places that got em.

it is indeed without a doubt the best GLV period.
QFT. 
glasses.gif

Still would like to track down a pair of Sages in US Men's size 10/10.5 though for a good price. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
If anyone knows what a size 9 in Commonwealth's are Id great appreciate it, ordered a pair from Social Status for my friend and they cancelled that pair but not mine. Guess it was one per customer?

I just learned a hard lesson in putting my shoes back in their boxes immediately. I woke up and my girlfriends' cat puked up all over my Offsprings. Haven't even had the chance to wear them yet.

I just learned a hard lesson in putting my shoes back in their boxes immediately. I woke up and my girlfriends' cat puked up all over my Offsprings. Haven't even had the chance to wear them yet.

That sucks... I normally put them back right away but lately, I've gotten into the habit of taking them out for pics and then leaving them out

Although I love me some p***y, that particular cat would lose every one of its 9 lives on the strength of that move.  Dun-zo!

Last edited:
anyone elses teal dragons come with marks or "dirt" looking spots lol. idky i expected these to come in all perfect looking especially from bait. 

anyone elses teal dragons come with marks or "dirt" looking spots lol. idky i expected these to come in all perfect looking especially from bait. 
picked mind up in store and they let me check it out before paying, got a pretty clean pair. 

Yeah, there were some places around the toebox, my pair was nowhere near perfect, the places weren't world changing, it just kinda looked like they were stocked in a dirty place, but I have mine on today and that same area around the toe box creases really easily

Some 3m ropes for my alvins, any thoughts? It's either these or the white and black flats that came with. 

Back
Top Bottom