Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Depends on your size (smaller and biggers sizes might go for a little more) but  i'm a size 9.5-10 and have had multiple opportunities to get them for about 230-250. I think market place should be right around there, don't think they're gonna go any lower considering not that many pairs were produced.
I wear a 9 if that helps.  Thanks for your response.

I've been on the hunt for koyos.  Can anyone give me an idea of what the market price is right now? Just going through ebay and the range is pretty wide.  Surprised they haven't dropped much.
just wait til' the BDGA's/Undftd's drop. Guaranteed there will be a slight drop in price for the koyo's. 

Did everybody forget about these bad boys?

i think the special box version for german store only is gonna rise in price overtime, seems numbers are very low.

Last edited:
Undefeated dropped them 3 weeks ago
uhhh i know that lol. I'm referring to the actual undftd/bdga collab shoes.

just like every other GLV that's released, the collab before the most recent one drops in price.

FROM FACEBOOK*****

Asics gel lyte 3 honey mustard now available for $70 shipped in the United States. International buyers are welcome but you must add for shipping. Message me for availability or call Defining Moments @8479267398

10392482_832591633450679_3577586318029314682_n.jpg

I went to this store yesterday. Never heard of it and happened to drive by and see it. Finally a store that carrys Asics near me.

every pic of those undefeateds got my mouth watering.  The thirst will be real for them....so will the salt when i can't get them 
laugh.gif

every pic of those undefeateds got my mouth watering.  The thirst will be real for them....so will the salt when i can't get them :lol:

Agreed. these are beautiful. I might have to take a vacation day and head to las vegas to try and snag a pair

I tried to buy some GR asics from UK spots (CT, size, end...) but noticed they mostly don't carry half sizes and I am usually US9.5. Same thing with the pumas... Anyone from the UK? Where do you guys buy your asics if you wear a half size?

I tried to buy some GR asics from UK spots (CT, size, end...) but noticed they mostly don't carry half sizes and I am usually US9.5. Same thing with the pumas... Anyone from the UK? Where do you guys buy your asics if you wear a half size?
End and hanon definitely do half size for near all, if not every asics but they tend to sell the quickest!

So blown I missed the green pair from the outdoors pack at 70 shipped, anybody know of any similiar deals before I pull the trigger at $100?

anxiously awaiting the gel saga santas, gonna be my first pair, monday needs to hurry. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom