Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Managed to snag a sz10 koyo on that feature online restock. $165 shipped. Had to. Slept on initial relase. general consensus is I won't be disappointed. Still hunting for Offsprings though for a reasonable price. So elusive. smh.

Can't decide on whether or not to cop BDGAs tonight tho. Wondering now how much other shops will be charging. Was hoping for 150-160 at other shops buy maybe they will be 170-180 everywhere bc of the gore-tex. One of my boys just told me a local shop by him (not sure what shop) got the BDGAs in and will be charging 180 when they go on sale. So who knows.

Last edited:
Wonder how crazy will the line be at BDGA in the morning... An hour drive wouldnt be the worst to not have to wait on shipping.

Wonder how crazy will the line be at BDGA in the morning... An hour drive wouldnt be the worst to not have to wait on shipping.

Make that trip fam! We shoulda planned this out better and hit up BDGA. I coulda came out your way. Never been to Boston. Heard it's a cool spot.

Make that trip fam! We shoulda planned this out better and hit up BDGA. I coulda came out your way. Never been to Boston. Heard it's a cool spot.

If i miss out, thats gonna be my go to plan. But yeah we should have planned ahead to do that. Sure we coulda found some other spots to hit up out there and its literally like a hour from the crib.

So torn. Love how smooth the tan pair is with the contrasting upper to midsole, but I like the use of more color on the grey pair. FML.

Back
Top Bottom