Asics Love?!? Where is it?

goretex again?
sick.gif
talking about ubiqs?

packers are cool. nothing special though. materials are nice, just boring. pink is bright but not crazy bright. the purple is just a little too muted. i like the cross hatching better in person, though still seems out of place. overall its a decent shoe but the overall design is just missing something.
in terms of fit, they aren't as tight as the GR gortex and not like the bodegas. for me, bodegas were narrow and ended up bulk looking top down. the GRs were just tight. packers fit pretty much the same as other Vs without the gortex. also keep in mine I'm between sizes, and i usually get the larger (11) in Vs. 
the other laces they come with barely match. in fact the blacks will probably end up in the false flags. 

thanks.

1) Now I'm waiting for a wider/WW release for false flags. my order from undftd got cancelled
2) Does anyone happen to have a discount code/free shipping etc for packershoes ?

Last edited:
packers are cool. nothing special though. materials are nice, just boring. pink is bright but not crazy bright. the purple is just a little too muted.

Props on the indepth description - that filter be having me on my feet, till those iphone pics come thru in the clutch :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure FF were UNDFTD exclusive. Haven't even heard of other accounts getting them.

yeah man, just tired of goretex.

from what I heard, nobody else in US will get false flags. just rumors though. i don't really know what I'm talking about.
That's what happened with the mints/coves right? Those only released at kith and overseas (did they overseas)?

That's what happened with the mints/coves right? Those only released at kith and overseas (did they overseas)?
Pretty much, yes.

for some reason, certain countries only got one of the colorways tho, the shops in Denmark (WoodWood, Le Fix & Naked) all got the mints, while, I believe, British shops only got the coves and so on

Pretty much, yes.

for some reason, certain countries only got one of the colorways tho, the shops in Denmark (WoodWood, Le Fix & Naked) all got the mints, while, I believe, British shops only got the coves and so on
FF's are going to be widely released?

stateside release would be ideal, but you know it doesn't matter so as long they are a wider release.
Then prices will start to fall.
Basically most of the Gel Vs this year could be had close to retail on the resale market

Hazards are boss but I wish they weren't gortex. Great cw for summer and shorts. I'll probably still grab them tho bc Im in love with the grey get wets! Super durable

^Those gold glvs w/ the red accent in the middle that's about it for me. 2015, I'm trying to be really selective this year

Back
Top Bottom