Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So ready

Come to think of it, don't think i've ever heard someone say they wished the toebox wasn't perforated.
I like the smooth, unperforated look sometimes. Doesn't bother me on these and sets them apart a little more. 

I know I'm a minority but one of my favorite GLIIIs are the Copperheads, which also have the unperf toebox.  

Tough out here trying to find a 7.5-8 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Just want a pair of bucks. All who have a boutique local to them must say you are lucky

nike doesn't care as long as shoes aren't sold early. As for asics I don't know, maybe @mtvtn can chime in on that.
Yes not really trying to get involved in this conversation LMAO...but there are set release dates on limited ASICS items just as Nike and most companies have.

nike doesn't care as long as shoes aren't sold early. As for asics I don't know, maybe @mtvtn can chime in on that.
Yes not really trying to get involved in this conversation LMAO...but there are set release dates on limited ASICS items just as Nike and most companies have.
Ok, changing the subject ... kinda. Any word on whether you'll be getting collabs anytime soon? Or do you have to have an account for a while?

Ok, changing the subject ... kinda. Any word on whether you'll be getting collabs anytime soon? Or do you have to have an account for a while?
Itll happen, weve only had the account less than a year, gotta keep building. Unfortunately theres no magic timeline or recipe ha. Just got in those Laser Cut EVOs which are a limited release not a GR so were on the up and up, hopefully collabs soon
pimp.gif

I feel you, at the end of the day you don't really owe us anything, im just chiming in to see whats up. I really have only one question and you don't gotta answer if you don't want to. I know there are set release dates, but are you required as a shop to release all your pairs to the public and charge retail price? My guess is no but im not really to familiar with the asics deal.

Itll happen, weve only had the account less than a year, gotta keep building. Unfortunately theres no magic timeline or recipe ha. Just got in those Laser Cut EVOs which are a limited release not a GR so were on the up and up, hopefully collabs soon :pimp: .
where is your store located again? I always like checking out a new spot if its anywhere near nyc.

The brown asics lines on the mid section look like they could be 3m too. I like the single layer asics stripes too, look really clean.

Back
Top Bottom